Guest skee

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Sunday parties are for crackheads, everybody knows that! ;D

Pod, I am appalled...!!!

I use my Sunday Parties to chill and have a few drinks, not for nothing else. ::)

:P

Guest pod

Ummm, I was being sarcastic! 8) Hello, I'm the one at Space until the crack of noon! Check the EXIF info on the gallery images from Space if you need proof.

I'd go out more on Sundays, but Sunday evening I pretty much reserve for editing.

Guest LdySphynx

Ummm, I was being sarcastic! 8) Hello, I'm the one at Space until the crack of noon! Check the EXIF info on the gallery images from Space if you need proof.

I'd go out more on Sundays, but Sunday evening I pretty much reserve for editing.

I know you were Pod, geeeezz you would think that you know me by now ;D!!!

Maybe I should have added a smiley to my post so that you could tell I knew you were joking, i'll go ahead and add it right now :).

Guest rounder19

the state party is in the shitter

it kick ass for about a month after nerve closed but once cue/luke started their party at amika, its been dead at state. i guess their is only room for one party on sunday nite

Yeah I also heard that they are basically giving everything away at Amika in order to get people in the door, oh and by the way it seems that you need to find yourself cause you seemed to have gotten lost far up Cue/Luke's ASS!!!!!

Dude if you want to promote your party go ahead, but you do not need to promote hate about another party which seems to be the only thing you do when you decide to post something. Omg, why am I even wasting my time with you half a second of my time wasted on you is half too many!!!!

Get a life buddy!!!!!

wow your retarded. its not my party, and i could care less about where you go. i just happen to go out every sunday and im telling you the facts. i actually enjoy bellini and gabby more than i do cue/luke so you struck out on that one dipshit. but i like to go to a club where there is a crowd and im sorry if your out of the loop but unfortunately Amika seems to be the place to go. its the same crowd that was packing state when it opened you idiot and they moved!

cheers!

Guest LdySphynx

it kick ass for about a month after nerve closed but once cue/luke started their party at amika, its been dead at state. i guess their is only room for one party on sunday nite

Yeah I also heard that they are basically giving everything away at Amika in order to get people in the door, oh and by the way it seems that you need to find yourself cause you seemed to have gotten lost far up Cue/Luke's ASS!!!!!

Dude if you want to promote your party go ahead, but you do not need to promote hate about another party which seems to be the only thing you do when you decide to post something. Omg, why am I even wasting my time with you half a second of my time wasted on you is half too many!!!!

Get a life buddy!!!!!

wow your retarded. its not my party, and i could care less about where you go. i just happen to go out every sunday and im telling you the facts. i actually enjoy bellini and gabby more than i do cue/luke so you struck out on that one dipshit. but i like to go to a club where there is a crowd and im sorry if your out of the loop but unfortunately Amika seems to be the place to go. its the same crowd that was packing state when it opened you idiot and they moved!

cheers!

Yeah whatever ASSHOLE, don't try that reverse physcology bullshit on me sweety...all you have ever done is bash the State party even DJTekWrek posted about a few weeks back or should I refresh your memory:

[glow=red,2,300]Re:TWISTED SUNDAYS @ STATE

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 07:54:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: rounder19 on September 23, 2004, 07:15:51 PM

this party is ova

sundance@amika

Bro, if u wanna promote another party, go ahead, just please don't thread jack me. Perhaps you should come out to my party b4 u claim "it's ova." Thanks newbie! [/glow]

I hope this brought back wonderful memories of you being the Hateful Sadistic Son of a Bitch that you are, so take your negative attitude and shove it up your ass, cause we sure as hell don't need or want it here!!!!

I'm sorry my fellow CJs I am a lady and should never speak this way!!!

Guest web_norah

Sunday parties are for crackheads, everybody knows that! ;D

i miss my sunday party :(

your party was a far cry from crackhead....and you need to find a small room for it

Get a life buddy!!!!!

cheers!

Yeah whatever ASSHOLE, don't try that reverse physcology bullshit on me sweety...all you have ever done is bash the State party even DJTekWrek posted about a few weeks back or should I refresh your memory:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this party is ova

sundance@amika

Bro, if u wanna promote another party, go ahead, just please don't thread jack me. Perhaps you should come out to my party b4 u claim "it's ova." Thanks newbie! [/glow]

I hope this brought back wonderful memories of you being the Hateful Sadistic Son of a Bitch that you are, so take your negative attitude and shove it up your ass, cause we sure as hell don't need or want it here!!!!

Sphynx, why do you even waste your time with this cockslobber? He does an ample enough job of making himself look like the true bitter jackass that he is. His boyfriend probably left him and now he's mad at the world

Guest marcvane

Jade if definitely going to die out soon. I went there about 3 weeks ago and it was dead. However, the Creek is always jammin. Aside from Mark Vane I know for a fact that Aaron Feld from WPB spins there . I know Aaron spins mostly deep house. I'm not sure about the others. I personally think that this party is perfect for a sunday afternoon if you just want to lay back and don't feel like spending tons of cash. And usually there are always nice looking chicks there for eye candy. ;)

Okay..this one my first tome at the Creek Hotel...and probably the last. I went from 7pm till about 9ish so maybe it was just too late but i find the chics, men, and people in general BEYOND disgusting. The music was good but way too low...and people arent even dancing they are just moving around b/c their bodies wont stop moving. t's pretty scary when you see people walking in the pool with thwir clothes on and making absolutely no sense when they talk to you with their eyes half closed.

The Asian guy with the pillow was pretty hysterical though. If i didnt see Cosmo i probably would have left even earlier b/c he was fairly the only normal person there...lol.

And yeah guys..good one about the not always dancing lol. No comment :)

What a frickin hater! and a Hypocrite...

You were there for about 4hrs and didnt look like you were having to bad a time... and FYI the people that you were hanging and left with werent so pretty... maybe you should check out "soriee @ the raleigh" its so she she and bla bla... but your right you were one of only normal person there... Normally its the normal people who complain...WAAA! You looked pretty though..

Guest rounder19

Get a life buddy!!!!!

cheers!

this party is ova

sundance@amika

hey i dont post much on this forum, but i read it often cause theres some good info on here. i actually went to the state party every week since it first opened up, i loved the party! but the week before i made the "its ova" comment i was there and the place was borderline empty. call a spade a spade. who wants to go to a club, spend alot of money when its empty? and ever since all i hear is that its dead. ill admit i didnt realize i made the comment under the promoters thread, that was a dick comment, your right i didnt even read the replys until now. i apologize for that... i go to parties, i dont promote them...ill say what sucks and ill say whats good. 2 months ago, i would have been saying, nerve is ova, state is the new party now.....under this thread, you made a comment saying --contrary to what other people are saying, its getting better every week and then you gave me a roll your eyes smiley face......well since i actually go out on sunday nites(and you dont) and have attended both parties, i told you that the state party is in the shitter. anyone who goes out on sundays will tell you that. (i wish both parties could maintain) am i wrong to say that on a non promoter thread? for the other people who might wanna go out on sunday nite and spend $$$...should they waste money on cover and drinks to a party thats simply not kicking anymore....you then started to flame me, sounding like a defensive promoter for state. their giving everything away at amika? why do i care about that. should i feel sorry for state or something?

Guest LdySphynx

No you are not supposed to feel sorry for anyone...but what do you expect people to think about you when all you have ever posted is Hate...and yes I do go out on Sundays just not all the time, and at least the time that I went to State it was awesome.

And when you posted in that one thread that it was over, if you go back and read the post people were saying that it was far from over...now I can't speak for now maybe it has died down a bit.

But whatever just make sure that next time you post its something rather than hating on people's parties, cause I will assure you that you will not get a positive response from the CJs, and no you do not have to be a promoter to defend a party.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Okay..this one my first tome at the Creek Hotel...and probably the last. I went from 7pm till about 9ish so maybe it was just too late but i find the chics, men, and people in general BEYOND disgusting. The music was good but way too low...and people arent even dancing they are just moving around b/c their bodies wont stop moving. t's pretty scary when you see people walking in the pool with thwir clothes on and making absolutely no sense when they talk to you with their eyes half closed.

The Asian guy with the pillow was pretty hysterical though. If i didnt see Cosmo i probably would have left even earlier b/c he was fairly the only normal person there...lol.

You were there for about 4hrs and didnt look like you were having to bad a time... and FYI the people that you were hanging and left with werent so pretty... maybe you should check out "soriee @ the raleigh" its so she she and bla bla... but your right you were one of only normal person there... Normally its the normal people who complain...WAAA! You looked pretty though..

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

LOL...okay..first of of all, thank you ;) You looked good yourself, i was feelin the white.

Secondly, i was there for 2 1/2 hours not 4..i didnt know i was being timed lol.

Thirdly, the music was good i wasnt complaining bout that at all (just the volume). I have no interest in the Raleigh or that she she crowd WHATSOEVER...and i never said the people i were hanging with were anywhere near normal lol. Don't know how my opinion makes me a hater or a hypocrite but it's all good.

Guest LeVeL

I was at State last week on a sunday and it had a nice crowd for a sunday. In my opinion , I would go to State anytime before going to Amika..I dont want to get all dressed up nice to go out on a sunday. You want to go to a nice club where they wont care about all thats stuff. Hey great music, drinks, space to dance and sit down what else do you want. And one last thin if your around cool people then your always have fun.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I was at State last week on a sunday and it had a nice crowd for a sunday. In my opinion ' date=' I would go to State anytime before going to Amika..I dont want to get all dressed up nice to go out on a sunday. You want to go to a nice club where they wont care about all thats stuff. Hey great music, drinks, space to dance and sit down what else do you want. And one last thin if your around cool people then your always have fun.

[/quote']

I agree with u totally on every comment..however on Sundays you can go to Amika dressed down its not like Sat nights. I think you would like it.

Guest LeVeL

I agree with u totally on every comment..however on Sundays you can go to Amika dressed down its not like Sat nights. I think you would like it.

Yeah acourse there will always be other times but some people seem to bash another club just because in their opinion there wasn't enough people, its still a great party at State. There is a list for the club before 1 am on CJ and there wont be all that door mess that Amika has.

Guest digitalx

Speeking of clubs,

Why don't you all come to W6 Live next Friday the 15th.

My Group puts on a live act of original material alla 'Underworld' 'Deepsky' 'Chemical Brothers'

Come check it out!

www.digitallifestylelive.com for some audio samples + new

tracks "GW"

Guest rounder19

No you are not supposed to feel sorry for anyone...but what do you expect people to think about you when all you have ever posted is Hate...and yes I do go out on Sundays just not all the time, and at least the time that I went to State it was awesome.

And when you posted in that one thread that it was over, if you go back and read the post people were saying that it was far from over...now I can't speak for now maybe it has died down a bit.

But whatever just make sure that next time you post its something rather than hating on people's parties, cause I will assure you that you will not get a positive response from the CJs, and no you do not have to be a promoter to defend a party.

from now on, i will try not to comment in a negative manner. i really dont want to be labeled a hater of parties. ive posted 26 times, and i dont see all that much hate in them. this is my very first post as a cj and consequently its about state, ive posted favorably about it a couple times after it.

CoolJunkie Cities / Miami Junkies / Re:Anybody went to State last night? on: August 09, 2004, 04:18:21 PM

Hey I'm Ryan new to cooljunkie boards, been a tranceaddict (TA) for awhile tho.

went to State the last two weeks, and it definitely took over as the best party on Sunday nite.....gabby and ivano tear it up. much of the nerve crowd has moved here. i thought last week was packed, last nite was insane. good energy, best looking crowd, and some new additions to the atmosphere last nite with a girl on a swing and a guy on banging on drums during the set. (sick!) nerve has been sold and i think their last party will be on the 22nd...and that party will be moving to the old shadow lounge(so i hear)

definetly check this nite out

I went there yesterday after Jade, which wasn't that good. But the Creek is always a good place to unwind by the pool, I was even surprised I ran into ImAlwaysDancing a.k.a. ImYetToSeeHerDancing :P ;D. I really don't know who was DJing, but I'll find out, he was really playing some weird stuff, like Michael Jackson's Thriller, but it was actually pretty good, given the mood of the party at that moment... 8)

u'll find her dancing infront of her living room mirror

I went there yesterday after Jade' date=' which wasn't that good. But the Creek is always a good place to unwind by the pool, I was even surprised I ran into ImAlwaysDancing a.k.a. ImYetToSeeHerDancing :P ;D.

[/quote']

Dam Sasha was at the Creek Hotel...lol good one by the way Josh. You know over the past weeks I have heard that the Creek has lost its special touch. It is slowly gotten overshadowed by the Jade and other parties.

always bashing the nice places >:(

Jade if definitely going to die out soon. I went there about 3 weeks ago and it was dead. However' date=' the Creek is always jammin. Aside from Mark Vane I know for a fact that Aaron Feld from WPB spins there . I know Aaron spins mostly deep house. I'm not sure about the others. I personally think that this party is perfect for a sunday afternoon if you just want to lay back and don't feel like spending tons of cash. And usually there are always nice looking chicks there for eye candy. ;)

[/quote']

stop lookin' @ my hoes biauttch