Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creek Hotel

Guest skee

Guest cutchemist

Dress up for a POOL PARTY???? Sorry, I dont really get that. The operative word here is POOL, usually people wear bikinis or something close to one. I dont know, maybe you guys had the wrong idea about the party. To each his own.

...but even if you're cracked out it still does not mean that you have to look it.

LOL, what so funny...???

LMAO

i just thought that was a funny comment you made Sphynxy, thats all.

seems like u stay in trouble with the ladies (j/k).....lol.... ;) ;D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

Dress up for a POOL PARTY???? Sorry, I dont really get that. The operative word here is POOL, usually people wear bikinis or something close to one. I dont know, maybe you guys had the wrong idea about the party. To each his own.

...but even if you're cracked out it still does not mean that you have to look it.

LOL, what so funny...???

LMAO

gee i hope not.... but i hope at least we are on the same page Chemi. 8)

Guest LeVeL

You seriously cannot tell me that you would get in that pool ???

Yeah unfortunately we had a very different impression of what this was going to be. Another thing that I found not acceptable was the fact that in the middle of this there were kids, not really a place for them to be.

I guess thats why we enjoyed Jade so much, I mean yeah it was for the same purpose...but yet people actually took the time to shower and look decent.

But whatever we went, we saw and noticed that yeah you do have to be cracked out to appreciate it...but even if you're cracked out it still does not mean that you have to look it.

I guess the Creek Hotel is not for everyone. I have only gone one time and I had no complaints. Yeah the crackheads were there but who cares it all comes down to the people your with. For instance on that day I had a lot of fun, the djs were spinning everything from House to breaks to trance un the sun. Yeah there are kids there but you have to remember its a Hotel first and foremost.

But if you intend to go somewhere and judge the place by the people then eventually you wont have fun. I guess you have to be open-minded to enjoy the Creek.

Guest cutchemist

LOL, what so funny...???

LMAO

fo sho...

wasn't easy....ur a tough cookie...i thought her comment was soooooo funny.....

Guest JMT

LOL, what so funny...???

LMAO

fo sho...

wasn't easy....ur a tough cookie...i thought her comment was soooooo funny.....

are you canadian?

Guest LdySphynx

Dress up for a POOL PARTY???? Sorry' date=' I dont really get that. The operative word here is POOL, usually people wear bikinis or something close to one. I dont know, maybe you guys had the wrong idea about the party. To each his own.

[/quote']You seriously cannot tell me that you would get in that pool ???

Yeah unfortunately we had a very different impression of what this was going to be. Another thing that I found not acceptable was the fact that in the middle of this there were kids, not really a place for them to be.

I guess thats why we enjoyed Jade so much, I mean yeah it was for the same purpose...but yet people actually took the time to shower and look decent.

But whatever we went, we saw and noticed that yeah you do have to be cracked out to appreciate it...but even if you're cracked out it still does not mean that you have to look it.

I guess the Creek Hotel is not for everyone. I have only gone one time and I had no complaints. Yeah the crackheads were there but who cares it all comes down to the people your with. For instance on that day I had a lot of fun, the djs were spinning everything from House to breaks to trance un the sun. Yeah there are kids there but you have to remember its a Hotel first and foremost.

But if you intend to go somewhere and judge the place by the people then eventually you wont have fun. I guess you have to be open-minded to enjoy the Creek.

Listen I went to this hotel way back when it was Banana Bungalow, they used to do the same party just a bit different and it actually got shut down because the hotel guests complained about the party, so im actually surprised they have not complained yet.

Now on the whole judging thing what do you expect me to think about it, when there was a girl there with her pants off in her underwear dancing around. One thing is a bikini which I must say there was one girl that I did not mind looking at, but another thing is this girl go around in her underwear.

And not for nothing cause i'm sure my hubby and I would be there if and when we finish partying at Space...but mind you I would still compose myself, like I said just because you are partying and cracked out you do not have to look or act like it.

Not so much the men, but it looks so bad when a woman acts this way...seriously what would your impression be a of a girl that does that.

I'm sorry but that just gave the place a very dirty and dingy aspect, which is a shame cause the music was good, the beers cheap, and there is even food.

Guest LdySphynx

Not so much the men, but it looks so bad when a woman acts this way...seriously what would your impression be a of a girl that does that.

:o :o :o

Wow!!!!! Talk about a double standard! :P

CrzyC would you dance around in your underwear...in front of people that basically don't know you???

I mean literally she took her pants off right there in front of everyone, funny thing is she could not make up her mind if she wanted them off or on.

Cause she took them off and put them on like 5 times.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I dont really understand some people on these boards lol..everyone is entitled to enjoy or not enjoy a party depending on their preferences or what they look for in a good time....it doesnt really matter why just nice to hear different peoples perspectives.

I agree with LdySp to the utmost..there were little kids in the pool that NOBODY was paying attention to when i went..regardless even if there mom & dads were they they are in an environment where powder & pills are all over the freakin tables...it's not hidden AT ALL.

As far as being openminded..i dont think thats what it takes it just is a matter of preference. Space is a crackhouse as well but i can still have a great time there sober...like i said before the music at the Creek was very good but the atmosphere, people, and ambiance just wasn't something i would again choose to be around. This is not saying it is wrong or bad if u do like it..just not for me. I am a firm believer of making a good time out of any situation and that is what i did..but i truly feel even if i was drunk or on the same level as these people i would have the SAME reaction to the place..thats just how i am.

And as far as the dress attire lol..bathing suits and chill clothes is one thing...but these people looked like they were in the same clothes from 2 days prior just removing articles as the evening progressed due to sweating and might i add major SMELLING. lol. Definitely was amusing. I agree as well with women behaving a certain way..but i think its even worse to see a man out of control...partying is one thing but on the verge of od'ing is another.

Guest web_norah

I dont really understand some people on these boards lol..everyone is entitled to enjoy or not enjoy a party depending on their preferences or what they look for in a good time....it doesnt really matter why just nice to hear different peoples perspectives.

I agree with LdySp to the utmost..there were little kids in the pool that NOBODY was paying attention to when i went..regardless even if there mom & dads were they they are in an environment where powder & pills are all over the freakin tables...it's not hidden AT ALL.

As far as being openminded..i dont think thats what it takes it just is a matter of preference. Space is a crackhouse as well but i can still have a great time there sober...like i said before the music at the Creek was very good but the atmosphere, people, and ambiance just wasn't something i would again choose to be around. This is not saying it is wrong or bad if u do like it..just not for me. I am a firm believer of making a good time out of any situation and that is what i did..but i truly feel even if i was drunk or on the same level as these people i would have the SAME reaction to the place..thats just how i am.

And as far as the dress attire lol..bathing suits and chill clothes is one thing...but these people looked like they were in the same clothes from 2 days prior just removing articles as the evening progressed due to sweating and might i add major SMELLING. lol. Definitely was amusing. I agree as well with women behaving a certain way..but i think its even worse to see a man out of control...partying is one thing but on the verge of od'ing is another.

i think what you stated is the reason why the Creek hotel is known as the Crack Hotel. :o

CrzyC would you dance around in your underwear...in front of people that basically don't know you???

I mean literally she took her pants off right there in front of everyone, funny thing is she could not make up her mind if she wanted them off or on.

Personally, no I wouldnt BUT...why is it ok for a man to do it but not a woman?! That was my point.

Guest LeVeL

Now on the whole judging thing what do you expect me to think about it, when there was a girl there with her pants off in her underwear dancing around. One thing is a bikini which I must say there was one girl that I did not mind looking at, but another thing is this girl go around in her underwear.

Now tell me more about the girl in her panties...lol ;)

Guest cutchemist
powder & pills are all over the freakin tables...it's not hidden AT ALL.

ewwwh

toronoto was worse...omg....girls all over THEMSELVES...empty vials everywhere....crackheads with lighters pickin' them up lookin for a tidbit

i like to look at the freaks....they're funny....

but when im sober they are disgusting/scarry at best...

Guest ddg
powder & pills are all over the freakin tables...it's not hidden AT ALL.

i like to look at the freaks....they're funny....

freaks have feelings too....lol...just ask half the people on this board.....lol

Guest LdySphynx

Personally, no I wouldnt BUT...why is it ok for a man to do it but not a woman?! That was my point.

See you completely misunderstood my point, women can do anything they want...but its this act that makes men stereotype us ;).