Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project @ River Street this Thursday???

cwm13.gif Can anyone confirm this? cwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I live in hoboken and have been there a few times. I would find it hard to believe that he would be there. Mike Ski is one thing but DJ Scott Project is another. If it were true I would definetly be in attendance!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

yup....he's gonna be there

Thursday- River St., NJ

Friday- Avalon, Mass

Saturday- Magnum, Ct

Back home Sunday. Can you beleive it? He's missing NY. hank_unsub.gif

------------------

"A faithful heart makes wishes come true." - Lo, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

AudioGalaxy: Highmay

Does anybody know what time he goes on?? Me and my roomates are definetly going to go!

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

Since it's a CD release party for Mike Ski (damn thing has been out for months) DJ Scot probably won't get much time since Darude and Rockell will be performing as well (or so they say). I would be there no later than eleven to get real-estate...place closes at 3 if I'm not mistaken so there isn't too much time.

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Are you guys sure it is River Street in Hoboken? I live in Hoboken and I just called up River St and spoke with a woman and asked her if there were any special events going on tonight and she said no except ladies get in free and power hour. I also looked on Scot Projects site and 5/10 was not listed as one of his tour dates. Is there another River Street somewhere in New Jersey?

I went last night and there was no DJ Scott Project at all!! It was all bullshit!! The only DJ was Mike Ski.

------------------

damn dmer...i feel sorry for you...i wanted to go check out scot too but since i live far away, didn't want to risk the fact that he might not be there...oh well...hope you had a good time anyway

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

Thanks gqsmuv but the night was kind of boring. Not too many people there. Yeah clubangel I didn't see any performances by anyone not to even mention that fact that there was no DJ Scott Project there. Thats who I wanted to see but it was to be expected.

------------------

ahem, i knew it

jayme

i got back mad late and fell asleep

sowwy wink.gif at least we didn't miss out on anything special...see ya next week babes

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif10847.gif