Clubplanet Nightlife Community

toronto rawks.....better than chicago

Guest cutchemist

Guest cutchemist

The guverment was hands down the best venue i've been to (calm down space groupies)...had one of the top five best times of my life (bumping chicago trips down a notch)...System Sound Bar of course had a great system with funky breaks, house, and trance...people were so so nice to me....chatted with some cute bartenders at a comedy club who adopted me for the week...made at least 20 friends...met every dj in guverment's 8 rooms (except boy george ::))...sick tunes...awsome scene ;D...heard all of the CP dance club anthems...

Canada's the sheit

Guest Akiraboy

friggin Chemi startin already.... :P

>:( just for that you're gonna have to make it down here for

Van Buuren @ Vision & apologize ::)

cmon you know it ain't fun unless every1 s jumpin round like wet mice in a wool sock ;)

aka Vision this Saturday ;D

& don't even think bout dissin Mi-JAmmI mang :P

Guest durrtylexx

The guverment was hands down the best venue i've been to (calm down space groupies)...had one of the top five best times of my life (bumping chicago trips down a notch)...System Sound Bar of course had a great system with funky breaks, house, and trance...people were so so nice to me....chatted with some cute bartenders at a comedy club who adopted me for the week...made at least 20 friends...met every dj in guverment's 8 rooms (except boy george ::))...sick tunes...awsome scene ;D...heard all of the CP dance club anthems...

Canada's the sheit

I've always heard good things..gotta check it out someday...I'm glad you had a goodtime..

Guest trancelator

I have to check out Guvernment the next time I'm in Toronto. I've only heard great things. On my last business trip there, there wasn't much going on and Morillo had just been there the week before. >:(

Guest Seb

Canada's the sheit

Cool. I would have to agree with you. Did you get a chance to check out the docks? T-O rocks. I can't help but have some pride for my city. Next to Miami its one of the best places to party in North America. I highly recommend everyone in Miami to visit. Just make sure you bring some long johns, I know how sensitive Miami people are to cold.

Guest cutchemist

cmon you know it ain't fun unless every1 s jumpin round like wet mice in a wool sock ;)

i'm sorry yo....but g-shit...i think it was the best time of my life...omg...hey nice visual with the sock ;)...did someone forget to let u out of that body bag...lol..

i'd even contemplate moving to toronto...but then i would't be an american...fcuk that noise...i'm a sweedish-norweign blonde from the midwest who loves to drive her camero with the tops off across the country... ;)

Guest cutchemist

mmm...vision...ok...ur right...chicago is stilll kewl...but toronoto blew me away...1000X better scene than CHI...u gotta admit that ;)

Guest cutchemist
Did you get a chance to check out the docks? T-O rocks. I can't help but have some pride for my city. Next to Miami its one of the best places to party in North America. I highly recommend everyone in Miami to visit.

ur so right on...that's exactly how i feel...the only thing better is wmc

the docks?...Danny Tangelia is playing there this weekend...i walked by 111 poloston was the address...something with 1's and the street started with a p...no...didn't get a chance...spend most of the early week in the village...friday system and sat guverment...walked out at 8am with a coat and started screaming...wished i had long johns... ;D

Guest Seb

The Docks is a great venue. I used to go to raves there all the time back in my haye day. We used to pick up a shuttle bus which was actually a school bus which would pick up all the ravers dowtown and take you to the big rave of the night. The docks has like 3 large rooms holding at least 5 thousand if not more. The cool thing about it is that there is an outside area which sits right on the water and has a view of downtown Toronto. Those parties were great, huge venues and pretty much the freedom to do anything you want. I thought I saw a post somewhere that DJ Sneak is having his birthday party there with Derrick Carter, Mark Farina and a very sick line up. I think I'll be up there again this Christmas so I'll have to check out Government. Glad to hear you had a good time up there!!

Guest cutchemist
Those parties were great, huge venues and pretty much the freedom to do anything you want.

aint that the truth...i'm reformed but love to live vicariously though others...omg...i was like listen u-all r gonna get me arrested...so many mixed emotions...jealous...scared...

Guest Akiraboy

i'm sorry yo....but g-shit...i think it was the best time of my life...omg...hey nice visual with the sock ;)...did someone forget to let u out of that body bag...lol..

i'd even contemplate moving to toronto...but then i would't be an american...fcuk that noise...i'm a sweedish-norweign blonde from the midwest who loves to drive her camero with the tops off across the country... ;)

I'll make sure to tell ya what the floor tastes like as I will surely be out cold by 3am

Guest Seb

Its funny cause that term came from a movie called "Strange Brew". Ever since then Americans think that its our main form of dialect. I don't think I've heard anyone use that word since the early 80's. I guess its like calling someone an idiot. Maybe it has something to do with a water hose.

Guest cutchemist

Its funny cause that term came from a movie called "Strange Brew". Ever since then Americans think that its our main form of dialect. I don't think I've heard anyone use that word since the early 80's. I guess its like calling someone an idiot. Maybe it has something to do with a water hose.

....lol

i thought i was like slang for canadian or something :P

• 2 weeks later...