Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest obby

Have You Guys Seen This ?????

Guest cutchemist

it appears they are mocking this...

kerry1092704.jpg

please change ur fcukin avatar yo...everytime i read u posts i get pissed off...get that fugly focker off this sheit...pppplease... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest JMT

kerry1092704.jpg

please change ur fcukin avatar yo...everytime i read u posts i get pissed off...get that fugly focker off this sheit...pppplease... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

whats wrong with emilio?

Guest cutchemist

kerry1092704.jpg

whats wrong with emilio?

i'm not a fan but im not a hater either ::)...it's just a bad pic...and since JMT is one of the post whores around here i have to look at it alllllllllllllllllllllll the time...everyday...every forum...and his last avatar was this jummping bear like thing that he didn't change for six months......so i'm praying to god now i don't have to look at that for another six months...

Guest JMT

look lady... i have no idea what your talking about with some "jumping bear". i didnt have an avatar for almost 2 months, and i never had any animal as my avatar. and if youre going to cop an attitude its only going to make me want to keep it longer, i picked it merely for the reason its dumb and might be annoying.

Guest cutchemist

look lady, i have no idea what your talking about with some jumping bear. i didnt have an avatar for almost 2 months, and i never had any animal as my avatar. and if youre going to cop an attitude its only going to make me want to keep it longer, i picked it merely for the reason its dumb and might be annoying.

ok.....my bad :-[...i've been off line for a week in canada....that jumping bear thing was Apothesis's...i did ask nice in another post...but u ignored it....but u responded to "attitude" and u also

picked it merely for the reason it might be annoying
...so u've been waiting for this.... :-X 8)

so sorry man....really i'm a sweetie ;)

look lady, i have no idea what your talking about with some jumping bear. i didnt have an avatar for almost 2 months, and i never had any animal as my avatar. and if youre going to cop an attitude its only going to make me want to keep it longer, i picked it merely for the reason its dumb and might be annoying.

ok.....my bad :-[...i've been off line for a week in canada....that jumping bear thing was Apothesis's...i did ask nice in another post...but u ignored it....but u responded to "attitude" and u also

who, me?

Guest JMT

;D

i know youre a sweetie, but you must tell me.. honestly, what do you have against emilio?

Guest Cosmigonon

who, me?

is that a bear?? :o