Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie 4th Birthday Party w/ Pete Tong! Nov 6th

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

We're giving you guys plenty of warning for this one! We'll be celebrating four wondrous years of CJ at Crobar on Saturday November 6th, with our old friend from the BBC - Pete Tong

Last time Pete played in Miami was during WMC 2004, and the 20,000 or so people who saw him at Nikki's know how he tears it up.

Crobar have kindly given us an exclusive CJ guest list for the night, and there will also be free drinks for you Junkies from 10-12. There will be no other free lists for this event, so it's only you guys getting the hookup, cos you know we love ya!

More info soon, but mark the date...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antonio

We will celebrate Cooljunkie's 4 -year anniversary down here in San Juan also on Nov. 6.........Cooljunkie San Juan proudly presents Miss Portia Surreal & Darius FXXX @ Club Maze

e_5.jpg

e_4.jpg

p_5.jpg

Guest web_norah

is she coming out of the cake or what? :P

Nov birthdays seem to be rolling in (cough, cough).....i celebrate mine on Nov 13th ;D

Guest tres-b

My girlfriends is on the 28th and we will be down there for the 27th. Anyone know what is up for that Satuday night?

Guest antonio

Nov. 27th???? Still don't know what will be goin' on.........but stay tuned to CJ SJU because I'm surew that something will pop up!!

Guest tres-b

Maybe I should be more clear---we will be in Miami on the 27th, although Im sure San Juan in beautiful that time of year.

Guest tres-b

Maybe I should be more clear---we will be in Miami on the 27th, although Im sure San Juan in beautiful that time of year.

Hurricane Season doesnt end till the 30th. LOL!

lmao...Really. ;)

Ill be calling you for a weather report b/f get in the car.