Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone hit me up w/a SF review.....

Haaaaaaaa you left too early!!

He closed the night with Pearls/Stronger/Voilent Suicide/Vulcan.. smile.gif

Music was way too hard for me when he came on.. Just plain NOYZE!!

Aubrey sounds so sick at SF (Thank you A-Luv)

Johnny's after hours were really good.. Mixing some nice trance with some nice vocals and a few hard tracks here and there.. Not too much tech this time, was kinda disappointed.. frown.gif

Fly Away was probably the best song I heard all night next to Aubrey..

I had a much better time this month then last.. Johhny was on point for a majority of the night..

..Missed classic night @ Vinyl but for good reasons wink.gifsmile.gif Someone gimme a review!!

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Yeah.........WTF u mean too early!!! Half an hour before you did!

Yeah I was VERY surprised to hear Second Trip in there...I was like WTF....I did like Macaluso's new Final Chapter mix....Cheesy but good....

So...Yes....much NOYZE at first!!

The DRUG song....OMG...that was definitely a plus for me....hadn't heard that song in the club until tonight....

I can't believe that...the second I fucking say I wish he'd play STRONGER and PEARLS.....I fucking get up...leave...and he plays it... cwm23.gif

I just loved hearing the bootleg Dido chick right before I left...that so made my night....

I missed Aubrey....now I'm sad...but its all good bc that song wouldn't have even been played last night if it wasn't for us...

OH and BTW.....FLY AWAY!! OMG.........SICK SICK SICK SICK!! We gotta get that NOW!

Factory never disappoints me.....I had a GREAT time....... cwm38.gifcwm1.gifcwm38.gif

It's Mike Macaluso's own mix....he had told me that he was working on his "new" Final Chapter, I don't remember whether he said that he was almost done or that he wasn't...I'm too shot right now....but he was there last night with JV so I'm thinking maybe he gave it to him to play....