Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN CLUB NV................

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST 6 TIMES. I HOPE WHOEVER KEEPS SENDING THOSE ANNOYING HOUSE FACTORY EMAILS TO ME GETS HIT BY A VERY LARGE BUS FULL OF PEOPLE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ;D

Guest luisenvy

I guess you do not how to use something called "OPT OUT" if you use that feature you will remove yourself off the list.

You also have a great day !!!

Guest pod

I think the trick in this case is to check your email aliases. Email lists for clubs are sold and traded at an alarming rate. I used to get ten a day from Envy, but it is down to one or two, since I checked my aliases, and unsubscribed. Same for other clubs too. If you want to avoid it altogether, don't sign up for any of them when the clipboard girl comes by!

The one thing I detest though is the fact that some club or promoter sold their mailing list to a Brazillian spam firm. My generic email address which i check rarely is nothing but ads for gutter sluts from the Rio favelas and Brazillian herbal junk enlargment pills.

Guest coach
My generic email address which i check rarely is nothing but ads for gutter sluts from the Rio favelas and Brazillian herbal junk enlargment pills.
Hey, can you forward some of those to me?

Guest vanbuurenfan

I guess you do not how to use something called "OPT OUT" if you use that feature you will remove yourself off the list.

i have "opted out" many times good buddy. i will try pod's advice. club envy/gutter slut, same difference.

whats up with my boy OMAR! did he get fired or something?

Guest Cosmigonon

vanburen, how come you always hate on NV? You may not like the place but dude seriously all you do is bash the place and you seem to have no valid reason. if you don't like it, then fine, but get a fucking life dude..

I agree.

Guest PRTAZZZ

i have "opted out" many times good buddy. i will try pod's advice. club envy/gutter slut, same difference.

whats up with my boy OMAR! did he get fired or something?

you miss me that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fired not at all

Guest PRTAZZZ

I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST 6 TIMES. I HOPE WHOEVER KEEPS SENDING THOSE ANNOYING HOUSE FACTORY EMAILS TO ME GETS HIT BY A VERY LARGE BUS FULL OF PEOPLE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ;D

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is so stupid............... becareful what you wish for

Guest PRTAZZZ

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ;D

we will take you out of housefactory blast ............now do you wish to continue receiving the 'QUEEN" Saturdays or no?

have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

vanburen, how come you always hate on NV? You may not like the place but dude seriously all you do is bash the place and you seem to have no valid reason. if you don't like it, then fine, but get a fucking life dude..

first of all sweetheart, get the name right. secondly, no one person bashes and starts more shit on this board than "the club legend' ::). ive been to NV twice, the music was bad and the ambiance sucked. so i dont like the club.period.

tell you what though, ill stop bashing NV when you stop bashing TRANCE.

and last, as far as having a life.hehe. im not the one posting at 1am, 3am, 8am, 11am, 3pm,5pm and 6pm every night guido. so you either have a nice laptop that you open up every 4 hours or "the club legend" doesnt do much else in life but post in cooljunkie where he is a big man.

have a great day though. u entertain me..... ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ;D

we will take you out of housefactory blast ............now do you wish to continue receiving the 'QUEEN" Saturdays or no?

whats up big guy!! yes please take me off both lists. hows DT??

first of all sweetheart, get the name right. secondly, no one person bashes and starts more shit on this board than "the club legend' ::). ive been to NV twice, the music was bad and the ambiance sucked. so i dont like the club.period.

and last, as far as having a life.hehe. im not the one posting at 1am, 3am, 8am, 11am, 3pm,5pm and 6pm every night guido. so you either have a nice laptop that you open up every 4 hours or "the club legend" doesnt do much else in life but post in cooljunkie where he is a big man.

i run a 24 hour online ordering system...

second off, you clearly just go out of your way to bash them. bashing trance is bashing the genre, not an indivdual..

Guest vanbuurenfan

second off, you clearly just go out of your way to bash them. bashing trance is bashing the genre, not an indivdual..

i do not consider NV an individual, i thought it was a club. i dont bash people i bash the club, just like you have done millions of times with millions of clubs. my appologies for not having your stature in clubland. i am just a squirel trying to get a nut! ;D bashing Nv is bashing the club not an individual. 8)

on a side note, what is it that you sell online if u dont mind me asking??

Guest PRTAZZZ

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ;D

whats up big guy!! yes please take me off both lists. hows DT??

whats your e mail ........................

i do not consider NV an individual, i thought it was a club. i dont bash people i bash the club, just like you have done millions of times with millions of clubs. my appologies for not having your stature in clubland. i am just a squirel trying to get a nut! ;D bashing Nv is bashing the club not an individual. 8)

on a side note, what is it that you sell online if u dont mind me asking??

i don't sell anything online...

the system is online to order medications but it's not open to the public.