Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FINALLY!!!!

Guest somefiercehouse

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

Their GU Toronto cd was awesome but last Thanksgiving Eve they had many trainwrecks and were nothing to write home about. :-\

Guest Seb

Their GU Toronto cd was awesome but last Thanksgiving Eve they had many trainwrecks and were nothing to write home about. :-\

So they had an off night. I've heard them many a time in DC and they've never dissapointed me. Great producers great djs, can't wait to hear them again!! 8)

Guest slamminshaun

Yes, I know Deep Dish was there. I meant what CJ's were there!! I had a great time....and will def be there Nov 20th.

Guest somefiercehouse

THAT's what I did last Thanksgiving! THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to remember what I did like for the past week!

Now I've gotta decide if I go down there to see them or go up to NYC to see Tenaglia vs Lawler ???

i was there last thanksgiving. i went with a buddy from college who i haven't seen in a while...we pull up and get out of the car and he's limping really bad. i say what's the matter? he says he broke his foot that day. wtf??? dude, you can't go to space with a broken foot. yeah....we stayed like 30 minutes.

Guest somefiercehouse

i was there last thanksgiving. i went with a buddy from college who i haven't seen in a while...we pull up and get out of the car and he's limping really bad. i say what's the matter? he says he broke his foot that day. wtf??? dude, you can't go to space with a broken foot. yeah....we stayed like 30 minutes.

now THAT's dedication

Guest trancelator

THAT's what I did last Thanksgiving! THANK YOU!!! I've been trying to remember what I did like for the past week!

Now I've gotta decide if I go down there to see them or go up to NYC to see Tenaglia vs Lawler ???

Don't get me wrong. I like Deep Dish. However, they'll be back. On the other hand, Tenaglia vs. Lawler is a special event that one doesn't see everyday. ;D

Guest somefiercehouse

Don't get me wrong. I like Deep Dish. However, they'll be back. On the other hand, Tenaglia vs. Lawler is a special event that one doesn't see everyday. ;D

EXACTLY! so you see my dillema! I haven't seen Deep Dish in like a year, and I've been wanting to.

But I just realized that Deep Dish isn't Thanksgiving Eve, so maybe I can go to both!! (Thanksgiving is on the 25th for all you turkey lovers)

Guest trancelator

EXACTLY! so you see my dillema! I haven't seen Deep Dish in like a year, and I've been wanting to.

But I just realized that Deep Dish isn't Thanksgiving Eve, so maybe I can go to both!! (Thanksgiving is on the 25th for all you turkey lovers)

DO IT! You only live once... ;)

Guest slamminshaun

If I'm wheelchair-bound, I'll still be there!! I'll be poppin' a wheelie right in front of the booth.

Guest musicalmissionary

I wish there was a way of knowing for sure what kind of set they're gonna play. The sound that made me fall in love with Deep Dish was from YoshiesqueII, when they mixed equal parts West Coast deepness with progressive stompers. The last time I heard them play that kinda set was at Space in Dec. 2002. Every time I've seen them since it's been the same monotonous progressive fodder that the pilled-up massive eats up like candy. I wish they'd go back to their Yoshiesque ways of diversity. I might give them another chance....

Guest ecpolo521

Well, I'll be seeing them tomorrow up here @ Crobar-NYC, so I'll let you guys know how they did. Also, so Leo knows whether or not to bring an alarm clock. ;D

Well, I'll be seeing them tomorrow up here @ Crobar-NYC, so I'll let you guys know how they did. Also, so Leo knows whether or not to bring an alarm clock. ;D

Enrique ! ! Whats going brotha,how you've been? Hope everything is going well dude.