Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FINALLY!!!!

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I've never seen them before, so I definitely want to see for myself wetehr I'll fall asleep or not. 8)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ecpolo521

Well, I'll be seeing them tomorrow up here @ Crobar-NYC, so I'll let you guys know how they did. Also, so Leo knows whether or not to bring an alarm clock. ;D

Enrique ! ! Whats going brotha,how you've been? Hope everything is going well dude.

Whats up Leo? Everything is good up here in NYC. Hope all is well back in Miami. I'll be in Miami in two weeks, so I'll be heading to the CJ all-sta r party. I'll be there for a few days, so hopefully I'll see u around town. Take care. Have fun this weekend. Peace, -e ;D

Guest Seb

If I go i'll remind myself to takean alarm clock ::)

werd to that.......i was all zzzzz's last year :-\

Whats with this zzzzz's crap. yall don't know what your talking about

Guest ecpolo521

This was by far the best set they've played @ Crobar-NYC. There's been times where I wasn't completed satisfied with their sets, but my DD fix has finally been fullfilled. Alot of tracks from Creamfield set plus some really hard bangin tracks. I loved the buildups, track selection, so I have no complaints about their set. I couldn't stop dancing the whole night. I felt since DD had so many friends at the booth along with P. Diddy, that there were going to play a great set which such a great vibe with friends and fans. After moving back to NYC just a little over a year ago, this was barnone the best night I've had out. And for those people who think DD has fallen off, keeping thinking that, that leaves us DD fans more room to dance.

;D

This was by far the best set they've played @ Crobar. There's been times where I wasn't completed satisfied with their sets, but my DD fix has finally been fullfilled. Alot of tracks from Creamfield set plus some really hard bangin tracks. I loved the buildups, track selection, so I have no complaints about their set. I couldn't stop dancing the whole night. I felt since DD had so many friends at the booth along with P. Diddy, that there were going to play a great set which such a great vibe with friends and fans. After moving back to NYC just a little over a year ago, this was barnone the best night I've had out. And for those people who think DD has fallen off, keeping thinking that, that leaves us DD fans more room to dance.

;D

make sure to specify: crobar ny!

great review, now i'm really excited ;D

Guest trancelator

When one person says it, one has to take it with a grain of salt. When many people say it, it's more than likely reality. Neverthless, to each his own. Glad to hear DD @ Crobar NY was good. Hope they rock out Space this year. ;D

Guest ddg

i think i know what im talking about....and they were all zzzzzzzzzzzz's last time..........its called a difference of opinion....lol

Guest durrtylexx

I'm a Deep Dish fan, but they come down all the time..I've seen them a shit load of times..There are sooooo many producers/DJ's that never come down here..Come on Space, Nocturnal, Crobar change things up a bit...

Guest trancelator

alex....holy shit....oct 31st beyotch.......lavelle.....oh shit....i cant believe it..... ;D

Looking forward to that as well. ;D

Guest ddg

alex....holy shit....oct 31st beyotch.......lavelle.....oh shit....i cant believe it..... ;D

looks like its gonna be a great halloween..... 8)

Guest cutchemist

can't wait ;D

Guest ddg

can't wait ;D

what r your plans.....werent you the one that was coming down for vacation to west palm...how did that go (or am i on crack?? lol)

Guest cutchemist

can't wait ;D

what r your plans.....werent you the one that was coming down for vacation to west palm...how did that go (or am i on crack?? lol)

yep that's shmeeee......crack head...lol...

13 days and counting....

i've gone on a trip every month since june....this is my last... :'( till wmc

Guest ddg

can't wait ;D

13 days and counting....

glad to see im not totally cracked out :D

you coming down for halloween then??

Guest cutchemist

can't wait ;D

13 days and counting....

glad to see im not totally cracked out :D

you coming down for halloween then??

u got it....can't slide nething past u....lol.....

correction 17 days....

its cold as fcuk right now too (60) ....had to buy a winter car

Guest cutchemist

ugggh....only good thing about cold weather is the snowball fights.....(when it actually snows :P)

don't foget snowboarding....buton baby ;)

Guest cutchemist

no miami....

whats your story when you come down for halloween...plans..parties...???

:-X

what's ur story :P.......lol

u show me urs i'll show u mine