Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slamminshaun

San Jose, Costa Rica

Guest slamminshaun

Me and three buddies are going there on Oct 23rd for about five days. Any suggestions while I'm there?

Guest antonio

Go surfing, white water rafting and visit the volcanoes.......

Also, remember to greet everybody with: "Pura vida, mae"

i think speaking Spanish certainly helps.

definitely. i thought there would be more people over there who spoke english, but there's not many. out in the beach towns english is a little more prevalent because that's where americans go when they're there.

Guest web_norah

not necessarily...usually assuming someone speaks English turns out to be quite the opposite...ie France, you would think it but the coonts dont do anything other than their own language...

Guest slamminshaun

What if you don't speak Spanish well? Are you fcuked?

Guest web_norah

well if you dont speak well, you must bring a good dictionary or make a good effort to get your word across

Guest bcnjunkie

What if you don't speak Spanish well? Are you fcuked?

point

Guest jbit

Been to Costa 3 times, but always for surfing.

And no your not fucked if you dont speak spanish, many people there do. Watch out for the hookers!

Guest slamminshaun

And no your not fucked if you dont speak spanish, many people there do. Watch out for the hookers!

I didn't take your advice quick enough....what's up with Costa....freakin' hooker central. I felt like Brad Pitt the first night I was there, but realized pretty quick it was the greenbacks in my wallet that made these women wild. I went with some friends. Turns out we stayed at a whorehouse called Hotel DelRey....shit, I had no idea.....what a week though!!

Guest web_norah

it's everywhere in a lot of Latin American countries...Costa Rica isnt the only place....and if you are going to jump, i'd use a parachute ;)

Guest slamminshaun

it's everywhere in a lot of Latin American countries...Costa Rica isnt the only place....and if you are going to jump, i'd use a parachute ;)

Let's just say I was afraid of heights and didn't even board the plane. ;)

I didn't take your advice quick enough....what's up with Costa....freakin' hooker central. I felt like Brad Pitt the first night I was there, but realized pretty quick it was the greenbacks in my wallet that made these women wild. I went with some friends. Turns out we stayed at a whorehouse called Hotel DelRey....shit, I had no idea.....what a week though!!

:o :o :o :o :o

check your pms

Guest trancelator

Let's just say I was afraid of heights and didn't even board the plane. ;)

It's a common thing in Latin America. I've heard many a story of uncles paying hookers to take their nephew's virginity.