Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Partying way too much lately...........

Bling

the past month almost every week pretty much ive been out fri sat mon and wed .. had a blast. hung with all of u as always but in the end its been exhausting. this week at work ive been a zombie :P

dont know how much more i can handle of this schedule. meeting new people is always great and listening to the best djs this city has to offer from house to trance is awesome !!

in the end though i have realized the most important thing is moderation in life, work and play.......

i have to moderate myself more...... maybe then my dreams can become a reality.....

have a safe and fun weekend ya'll

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

the past month almost every week pretty much ive been out fri sat mon and wed .. had a blast. hung with all of u as always but in the end its been exhausting. this week at work ive been a zombie :P

dont know how much more i can handle of this schedule. meeting new people is always great and listening to the best djs this city has to offer from house to trance is awesome !!

in the end though i have realized the most important thing is moderation in life, work and play.......

i have to moderate myself more...... maybe then my dreams can become a reality.....

have a safe and fun weekend ya'll

what are your dreams?

my dreams are to

a) better myself in my profession(get myself my own condo.... eventually)

B) find the right woman for me

c) travel abroad (work related or otherwise)

d) write more often (not club reviews LOL) and improve and hone my skills as a writer.

my dreams are to

a) better myself in my profession(get myself my own condo.... eventually)

B) find the right woman for me

c) travel abroad (work related or otherwise)

d) write more often (not club reviews LOL) and improve and hone my skills as a writer.

Hopefully move away and get off the forums, FOREVER!!!

Guest Dizmus

All you have to do is write out a plan....then follow it through, and all your dreams will come to fruition.

Having trouble writing a plan? Find someone who has accomplished exactly what you want to accomplish, then ask them what steps they took to achieve their goals...then just repeat their steps, until you've reached your goal, then SURPASS them!!

All you have to do is write out a plan....then follow it through, and all your dreams will come to fruition.

Having trouble writing a plan? Find someone who has accomplished exactly what you want to accomplish, then ask them what steps they took to achieve their goals...then just repeat their steps, until you've reached your goal, then SURPASS them!!

:)

Guest pod

It is kind of my job to be out and about, but a vacation is usually needed by the end of the year. That is why when I visit my family for the holidays, I don't go out anywhere, even though it is NYC.

Guest Cosmigonon

Definitely, Miami can kill you, the party never ends. I remember back in December I partied so hard, by January I was in the verge of a nervous breakdown, so I went to Pma and took a huge break. Didn't really go out again until April when I came back. Now, I only really go out every other weekend.

Funny...I saw Bling out last night. :P

u see my point exactly......its out of hand........ i wasnt gonna miss friday at amika esp after shawn told me it was a playboy party on wed :P

and ill be at bbb tonite too cuz ive never seen him before and housekitty brags all the time hes the shit