Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez ROLL CALL!!!

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

DAMMMMMMMMMMMM, we might head out there we have my Best Friends Bitrthday party at Jade to attend to...actually let me know if anyone wants to go...!!!

Ask bcnjunkie he attended my best friends wife's birthday party back in August, he'll tell you it was a blast!!!

And the music was awesome even though it was not a known DJ except for Bruno of course. So we might make a stop by Space, it might not be in time for Sanchez...but oh well there's always the patio.

Guest web_norah

Roger played one of the best nights i had this summer up in New York, he was nassstttyyyy, had lots of Skylarks remixes, played deep at times (which i always enjoy), and simply had a nicely built set. i take a set from Roger over 50000 Sasha and Digweed's same sounding noise of late.

you'll enjoy it this time around i am sure :D :D

Guest rollyp66

I will be there! Rodger rocked the patio during WMC!! That was probably my 2nd favorite of WMC with the Subliminal Party as my 1st!

have fun carisa i know u loved him that nite at wmc. he was too divaish for my tastes though.......

have to go to my grandmas for her 80th bday on sat. since i cant go out fri since i have to be up early. i might go to this not sure yet. ill give roger another shot he wasnt horrible lol

i hope its a main room set though cuz if not prolly wont stay long enuff for the patio im trying to take it easy

DAMMMMMMMMMMMM, we might head out there we have my Best Friends Bitrthday party at Jade to attend to...actually let me know if anyone wants to go...!!!

Ask bcnjunkie he attended my best friends wife's birthday party back in August, he'll tell you it was a blast!!!

And the music was awesome even though it was not a known DJ except for Bruno of course. So we might make a stop by Space, it might not be in time for Sanchez...but oh well there's always the patio.

Mujer, buzz me....i might be down for this!

if i go anywhere on sat it will be space since ill be too lazy to drive back to sobe to crobar for donald glaude after having to go their during the day :P

If you dont like Roger Sanchez and are going to say its "too gay" for you all night...PLEASE STAY HOME AND LEAVE THE DANCEFLOOR FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM!!!! ;D

if i go anywhere on sat it will be space since ill be too lazy to drive back to sobe to crobar for donald glaude after having to go their during the day :P

If you dont like Roger Sanchez and are going to say its "too gay" for you all night...PLEASE STAY HOME AND LEAVE THE DANCEFLOOR FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM!!!! ;D

i didnt hate him i just thought that nite was too divaish.... i have a few of his sets and they are all good stuff ....comon miss C how much room do i take on the dancefloor anyways :P

Guest dfranco

Roger is very good!!!! I actually purchased one of his cds last week.

Does anybody likes Ferry Corsten?

He is coming Nov 12 to Space.

If you really like his music and can't wait until nov, he'll be in Orlando this Wednesday. I am going!!!

Punk

Roger is very good!!!! I actually purchased one of his cds last week.

Does anybody likes Ferry Corsten?

He is coming Nov 12 to Space.

If you really like his music and can't wait until nov, he'll be in Orlando this Wednesday. I am going!!!

Punk

hell yeah ferry corsten ive seen him what 4 times already this year at space... whooooooo hoooooooo his last set being his best by far.... mostly new stuff :)