Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PIC OF THE WEEK

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that girl in the background looks like she chewed on a pill with no water!

i thought she was metamorphasing into something out of this planet if thats possible 8) ;D

Guest lulamishka

LOL! Scary!!

I'd like to know what she was looking at! Or what she was thinking....Or did someone just realllllly piss her off??

???

LOL! Scary!!

I'd like to know what she was looking at! Or what she was thinking....Or did someone just realllllly piss her off??

???

i wonder if she was growling as well at the time ..LMAO

Guest lulamishka

I swear it almost even seems like Dan made sure he got her in the pic on purpose...

he's taking a pic of this chick's shirt....but he just makes sure he gets this other girl w/ this look on her face?!

u notice how the camera is even a lil' off center?? not that it matters...but this chick's face is completely in there!

You did it on purpose Dan! Admit it!! ;D ;D

Guest web_norah

that girl in the background looks like she chewed on a pill with no water!

maybe she is looking at Koky chew on his pill

I swear it almost even seems like Dan made sure he got her in the pic on purpose...

he's taking a pic of this chick's shirt....but he just makes sure he gets this other girl w/ this look on her face?!

u notice how the camera is even a lil' off center?? not that it matters...but this chick's face is completely in there!

You did it on purpose Dan! Admit it!! ;D ;D

trust me ... ive seen some craaaaaaaaazy shit in dans pics ;D

That girl in the background looks like the type of chick Koky goes for.. ::)

you stfu you little crybaby !! before i post a picture of you again and you go crying to the mods like a lil crybaby ho !!

and

norahh ohhhhh norahhh ... nevermind .. its wayyyyyy too easy with you ;) ;D

Guest LeVeL

you stfu you little crybaby !! before i post a picture of you again and you go crying to the mods like a lil crybaby ho !!

and

Koky your too much. Postings pic of me doesn't hurt me at all, do whatever you please brotha. Anything for a good laugh. I'll be the bigger man and I'll let you make a fool of yourself.

Guest web_norah

and

Koky your too much. Postings pic of me doesn't hurt me at all' date=' do whatever you please brotha. Anything for a good laugh. I'll be the bigger man and I'll let you make a fool of yourself.

[/quote']

lol good one.

and

Koky your too much. Postings pic of me doesn't hurt me at all' date=' do whatever you please brotha. Anything for a good laugh. I'll be the bigger man and I'll let you make a fool of yourself.

[/quote']

DONT BOTHER YOU HUHH ?? OK !! IF YOU SAY SO !!

FUCKING LIAR !! LOL ... SOOOOOOOOOO U MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DIDNT CONTACT ALL THE MODS ON HERE AND BEGGED EM TO TAKE IT OFF ?? ;D .. ok dude .. u can be the bigger man on here .. to me u are a little ho .. but ill "LET" u be the bigger man on here if you want ;D

CHECK OUT THE HOTTTT CHICK ON THE LEFT

019.jpg

GOOD EYE KOKY.. LMAO

LOL ACTUALLY LOLA , LULAMISHKA POINTED OUT TO ME .. I JUST MADE A HUGE DEAL ABOUT IT .. ;D

Guest LeVeL

DONT BOTHER YOU HUHH ?? OK !! IF YOU SAY SO !!

FUCKING LIAR !! LOL ... SOOOOOOOOOO U MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DIDNT CONTACT ALL THE MODS ON HERE AND BEGGED EM TO TAKE IT OFF ?? ;D .. ok dude .. u can be the bigger man on here .. to me u are a little ho .. but ill "LET" u be the bigger man on here if you want ;D

Please Koky...your picture was on your sig all weekend. If I would of complained, then I would of complained the first day I saw it posted.

If you haven't noticed your the only weasel here trying to post pics on your sig. Dont you know thats the way the moderators want it. Its no big rule its just the way it is.....this is not CP.