Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My New Wheels

Guest obby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

That is a quality ride that any Republican would be proud to own.

I like it!!!!

Yeah, must be a Republican thing. I have the same damn truck. Anything I can do to use more oil and contribute to Haliburton, is my pleasure. ;D

Guest vaughan

Hydrogen, solar-electric and hybrid propulsion will hopefully be the norm.

I sure hope so too. 8)

Obby... Diggin the ride... Best feature----> The Coolers!!! ;D

one of my designers has it and I "borrow" it (without asking) for lunch on a regular basis!

Enjoy it brother!

Guest obby

Hydrogen, solar-electric and hybrid propulsion will hopefully be the norm.

I sure hope so too. 8)

Obby... Diggin the ride... Best feature----> The Coolers!!! ;D

one of my designers has it and I "borrow" it (without asking) for lunch on a regular basis!

Enjoy it brother!

Thanks bro. Let me know when you want to trade for the weekend. That Audi is bad ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guyman1966

That is a quality ride that any Republican would be proud to own.

I like it!!!!

Yeah, must be a Republican thing. I have the same damn truck. Anything I can do to use more oil and contribute to Haliburton, is my pleasure. ;D

I wish I knew hot to post a pic of my ride. Her name is Daisy.

Guest obby

Yeah the back seats fold forward allowing you to extend the bed of the truck. You also have the option to leave the back window on or off. With it on you can have the A/C on and everything in the bed of the truck is cooled.

It also has the ability to attach a camping tent that attaches to the rim of the bedding which can be purchased from the dealers. Great part about it is that you sleep in A/C.

As of today the badest truck I have driven is the Ford XLT Lariat and the King Ranch.

Both are incredible. The interior is highly impressive and super spacious.

Yeah the back seats fold forward allowing you to extend the bed of the truck. You also have the option to leave the back window on or off. With it on you can have the A/C on and everything in the bed of the truck is cooled.

It also has the ability to attach a camping tent that attaches to the rim of the bedding which can be purchased from the dealers. Great part about it is that you sleep in A/C.

As of today the badest truck I have driven is the Ford XLT Lariat and the King Ranch.

Both are incredible. The interior is highly impressive and super spacious.

the contractors Sierra with 4 wheel steering is the baddest truck you can buy...

Guest cutchemist

I dunno bout that

I have a secret crush on the Ford Lightnin'....bout the only thing i'd trade my baby in for

Guest cutchemist

very nice.....here's my baby

02%2520camaro%2520black.JPG

nice car.

btw - is that some sort of EuroTag on the front bummper?

yea i love her....my friends tease me and call her my black beauty...

actually there is no tag on the bumper (FL)...this is just an image i pulled of google search for 2002 V8 Camaro Black :-X

Guest guyman1966

nice car.

actually there is no tag on the bumper (FL)...this is just an image i pulled of google search for 2002 V8 Camaro Black :-X

Is Black Beauty the name and when will you take your own real pics so you can have wallet size?

Guest cutchemist

nice car.

Is Black Beauty the name and when will you take your own real pics so you can have wallet size?

black beauty is the name i gave her....i have ton's of pic's but i'm at work

Guest biznation00

Nice ride Obby!!

anyway, here's my advice on the tires.. I know this is gonna get boring at some point, but since my jeep is my hobby I enjoy takin’ bout this sorda stuff. Trust me on this, or you will learn the hard way.

Get rid of the Thornbirds!

They are way too noisy & rugged for everyday street driving. After you get over how nice they look, you’ll hate em’ on the street. You'll notice the difference if you drive on another set of interco tires. The worst part is they handle HORRIBLE in the rain, they hydroplane very easily (BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL).

I have the exact same tires (33x12.50x15) on my jeep wrangler and I've almost ate shit many times while driving in the rain. On rainy days I've learned not to exceed speeds of 55 mph. They are just too unpredictable!

Interco makes great tires, I wouldn't buy any other. I'm due for 4 new tires already & I'm lookin' into the Swamper Trxus M/T. They ride a lot smoother on the street, are low in noise & most of all they handle better in the rain & smooth out bumps & ditches better. Overall, they are a better tire than the thornbird for everyday driving & a bit cheaper ($10-$15 less a tire). They still have a rugged look & perform better than most interco tires inicluding the Thornbird.

If you really wanna get sassy, get yourself the Swamper SSR. It’s the best tire Interco makes for guys like you & I who drive all day on the street, but like to get dirty in the mud from time to time. My buddy has the exact same jeep as mine, same Skyjacker 4†inch suspension and all but he rides on the Swamper SSR 35x15.50x15. Even with a 2 inch gain on the tires, his jeep rides as smooth as a Cadillac. Makes mine feel like a tank. Seriously! When I drive his, I don’t wanna jump back into mine. Not to mention he still performs just as good in the mud when we go together.

If you wanna go a bit more rugged with out sacrificing handling, go with the Swamper TSL SX. Still a good street tire, but performs best in dirt, mud & gravel.

Stay away from the Thornbirds & Boggers (great mud tires, but horrible street tires). Go with the Trxus, SSR’s & even the SX. You’ll thank me later!

Last piece of advice… NEVER GO GET SPECIALTY JOBS DONE @ PLANET OFF ROAD!! I’ll get into that one with you over a phone call…

Call me!

Biz

Guest guyman1966

nice car.

black beauty is the name i gave her....i have ton's of pic's but i'm at work

That is a quality ride!!

Its nice to see a nice American girl driving a beautiful American car.

Guest biznation00

I just caught up with the rest of the thread. Didn't know you owned a cj7. Nice!

Looks like that would make for good conversation. You'll trip out on my planet off road story!

Biz

Guest guyman1966

I just caught up with the rest of the thread. Didn't know you owned a cj7. Nice!

Looks like that would make for good conversation. You'll trip out on my planet off road story!

Biz

::)

uuummmmm

Hi Biz. How are you?

(where are your manners?) ;D