Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Levelistic

CrzyC1414779017

Dear Levelistic

It has come to the attention of several board members that your attitude toward the clubbing industry has taken a turn for the worse. You used to have such a positive attitude and it was rare to hear a complaint unless there was a serious issue. But lately you have had several complaints such as (but not limited to), the door at Amika, the drinks at Crobar, the music at Space, the crowd at Space, the crowd at Crobar, the door at Crobar, etc. Maybe you have some issues in your life right now, maybe you are having woman problems, or maybe the bad attitude of others around you has simply rubbed off, whatever it is please know that you can turn to your fellow CoolJunkie board members for the support you need during these times. We are here for you and look forward to hanging out with Luis that have grown to know and love, not this sad little person that you have become.

With Care,

The CrzyC Management Group

Dear Levelistic

It has come to the attention of several board members that your attitude toward the clubbing industry has taken a turn for the worse. You used to have such a positive attitude and it was rare to hear a complaint unless there was a serious issue. But lately you have had several complaints such as (but not limited to), the door at Amika, the drinks at Crobar, the music at Space, the crowd at Space, the crowd at Crobar, the door at Crobar, etc. Maybe you have some issues in your life right now, maybe you are having woman problems, or maybe the bad attitude of others around you has simply rubbed off, whatever it is please know that you can turn to your fellow CoolJunkie board members for the support you need during these times. We are here for you and look forward to hanging out with Luis that have grown to know and love, not this sad little person that you have become.

With Care,

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT !!

props to crazy c !! ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Dear Levelistic

With Care,

Maybe my complaining is rubbing off on him lol...i think i have been complaining less than usual...rotfl

Guest lulamishka

Dear Levelistic

With Care,

LOL!!! :D

Dear Levelistic

With Care,

Maybe my complaining is rubbing off on him lol...i think i have been complaining less than usual...rotfl

if you are hott you can easily be forgiven ;D

Dear Levelistic

With Care,

if you are hott you can easily be forgiven ;D

Truuuuuuuuuuu!!! ;D

Guest ddg

Dear Levelistic

With Care,

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest cutchemist

Anmybody heard from Level today? I think its time for an intervention.

right on....his posts have been far and few between these days

Guest LeVeL

Dear Levelistic

With Care,

You know what it is...I tell you what is...its that House Music I tell you, Its driving me crazy ;) . From Flashdance to Skylark it seems every dam House DJ out there is playing the same shit!

Clubbing to me over the past weeks has losts it glitch no diversity. Yeah and Roger Sanchez sucks too Carisa...during WMC your were the only one dancing in the patio..and you know that too.

I guess I am housed out! I need to go to other clubs where they play electro-clash, drum and bass, breaks, some shit. I guess Soho Lounge/District over the past weeks has looked like a great option.

By the way thanks Carisa for your concern but the truth is these experiences that I write about are true. I dont just write about them because I want attention, I do it because they actually happen to me. From bartenders serving water down drinks to dumb doormen at clubs to the D.E.A. questioning me on the way out of the Patio at Space. Shit happens around my way.

Dear Levelistic

It has come to the attention of several board members that your attitude toward the clubbing industry has taken a turn for the worse. You used to have such a positive attitude and it was rare to hear a complaint unless there was a serious issue. But lately you have had several complaints such as (but not limited to)' date=' the door at Amika, the drinks at Crobar, the music at Space, the crowd at Space, the crowd at Crobar, the door at Crobar, etc. Maybe you have some issues in your life right now, maybe you are having woman problems, or maybe the bad attitude of others around you has simply rubbed off, whatever it is please know that you can turn to your fellow CoolJunkie board members for the support you need during these times. We are here for you and look forward to hanging out with Luis that have grown to know and love, not this sad little person that you have become.

With Care,

[/quote']

You know what it is...I tell you what is...its that House Music I tell you, Its driving me crazy ;) . From Flashdance to Skylark it seems every dam House DJ out there is playing the same shit!

Clubbing to me over the past weeks has losts it glitch no diversity. Yeah and Roger Sanchez sucks too Carisa...during WMC your were the only one dancing in the patio..and you know that too.

I guess I am housed out! I need to go to other clubs where they play electro-clash, drum and bass, breaks, some shit. I guess Soho Lounge/District over the past weeks has looked like a great option.

By the way thanks Carisa for your concern but the truth is these experiences that I write about are true. I dont just write about them because I want attention, I do it because they actually happen to me. From bartenders serving water down drinks to dumb doormen at clubs to the D.E.A. questioning me on the way out of the Patio at Space. Shit happens around my way.

Nothing a Bacardi 151 and Coke chaser won't fix. LOL. ;)

Guest ddg

Dear Levelistic

It has come to the attention of several board members that your attitude toward the clubbing industry has taken a turn for the worse. You used to have such a positive attitude and it was rare to hear a complaint unless there was a serious issue. But lately you have had several complaints such as (but not limited to)' date=' the door at Amika, the drinks at Crobar, the music at Space, the crowd at Space, the crowd at Crobar, the door at Crobar, etc. Maybe you have some issues in your life right now, maybe you are having woman problems, or maybe the bad attitude of others around you has simply rubbed off, whatever it is please know that you can turn to your fellow CoolJunkie board members for the support you need during these times. We are here for you and look forward to hanging out with Luis that have grown to know and love, not this sad little person that you have become.

With Care,

[/quote']

I need to go to other clubs where they play electro-clash, drum and bass, breaks, some shit..

james lavelle oct 31...see you there chicano ;)