Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: Crystal

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

Any female with the name:

Krystal

Crystal

In my short lifetime, I have never met one of you who were not either, white trash, strippers, or living in a trailer.

Young ladies, if you have either of these names. Change them now. Your future depends on it.

Guest LeVeL

how bout Tina :-X

Whats wrong with Tina?

I met Tina for the first time a few weeks back, very nice I might say!!!! ;D

From what I heard Tina is a fucking bitch...she doesn't stop for days.

Guest LeVeL

Whats wrong with Tina?

Why you erased your post??? :'(

Guest LdySphynx

Whats wrong with Tina?

I met Tina for the first time a few weeks back' date=' very nice I might say!!!! ;D

[/quote']

I didn't.....hmmmmmm

Anyways, Depends on how much you tease her!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Whats wrong with Tina?

I didn't.....hmmmmmm

So the Moderators erased your post again...lol

Guest LdySphynx

Whats wrong with Tina?

I met Tina for the first time a few weeks back' date=' very nice I might say!!!! ;D

[/quote']

I didn't.....hmmmmmm

So the Moderators erased your post again...lol

Nawwww, I think they have learned to love me ;)!!!

Must have been a Glitch or something....

Guest LdySphynx

love me some krystal hamburgers though. i can eat like 47 of 'em.

so GOOD

Wasn't the Rumor that they were made from Rats :-\...LOL!!!

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

they're not down here in s. fla. that sucks, there are so many good burger joints that aren't here.

by far the best is in & out burger, they're out in cali and az i think. i ate there like 6 times in 3 days. soooooooo good

Guest LdySphynx

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

they're not down here in s. fla. that sucks, there are so many good burger joints that aren't here.

by far the best is in & out burger, they're out in cali and az i think. i ate there like 6 times in 3 days. soooooooo good

Well if we are going to get into Burger Spots in other cities, BackYard Burger in Orlando is Hands Down for me the best in Florida!!!!

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

Well if we are going to get into Burger Spots in other cities, BackYard Burger in Orlando is Hands Down for me the best in Florida!!!!

ooh forgot that one!! hell yeah that sh*t is good ;D

damn i eat too much fast food

Guest LeVeL

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

They got a Crystal burger in Tampa....those burgers are so small....you can eat them like some scooby snacks.

Guest guyman1966

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

Go north on 95 'till you leave that hole Dade.

Exit east on Sunrise blvd and Crystal Burgers is on the left at the intersection w/ Powerline.

Guest fairyDust

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

Exit east on Sunrise blvd and Crystal Burgers is on the left at the intersection w/ Powerline.

Not into beef and all...but thanx ;D

Guest LdySphynx

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

ooh forgot that one!! hell yeah that sh*t is good ;D

damn i eat too much fast food

Hell Yeah it was good, especially their Chicken Sandwiches with Honey Mustard :P...!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

What about Royal Castle, LoL...???

On 79st by Flea Market USA, and yes I have been to the Flea Market...anybody got a problem with that ;D!!!

Guest LeVeL

krystal hamburgers?

yes, silly.

What about Royal Castle, LoL...???

On 79st by Flea Market USA, and yes I have been to the Flea Market...anybody got a problem with that ;D!!!

Ahhhhh I am glad I am not the only one that goes to that Flea Market on 79th Street...its always cool to go to Royal Castle...lol...your too much Ldy