Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UNKLE (LIVE)Feat. James Lavelle @ Revolution

Guest aj2234

Guest pussErox

Not all that bro. The music was good, but the sound wasn't too clear.. The facility was old and run down, and finally, there were very few people. At 1 AM when James came on there were only 13 people on the floor! He dis play some hot tracks though. Good breaks. They need to work on the sound in there. Wasn't someone posting messages on how they were installing a massive system in there? They should probably walk around and tune it up.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

:(

Sorry you felt that why.

I think the venue has so much potential but it was comploetely empty on Saturday too. The staff was super nice and i liked the set up..so i hope this plays picks up soon!

Guest pussErox

Tru. The staff was awesome. Bartends 2. They comped me some yager. I was tore up from the floor up. It more than made up for it. I'd stop back by since its so close to mi casa. I wasn't impressed with the sound though. :( Whats up with James's buddy. Dude's gotta big ass brain huh? Maybe he was smuggling something under that beanie. He looked like some kind of Alien. By 4:20 songs like "Reign" and ""In A State" were being replayed. It was clearly time to go home.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Tru. The staff was awesome. Bartends 2. They comped me some yager. I was tore up from the floor up. It more than made up for it. I'd stop back by since its so close to mi casa. I wasn't impressed with the sound though. :( Whats up with James's buddy. Dude's gotta big ass brain huh? Maybe he was smuggling something under that beanie. He looked like some kind of Alien. By 4:20 songs like "Reign" and ""In A State" were being replayed. It was clearly time to go home.

You know i also forgot to mention that someone told me on Sat the show was sold out for last night...so i was really surprised that it was so dead. I heard their concerts have been selling out. I just like the fact that the club has variety..u can go outside, inside, upstairs, its cool. Nice variety from the bar scene in Ft Lauderdale. Let's see what happens :)

Guest trancelator

Turnout was ok. UNKLE did a decent job I thought. The club isn't as big as the old Chili Pepper and didn't have a band playing outside last night. With some better decor, good acts and great promotion, the club will do ok.

Guest ddg

the second time that reign and in a state got played...file was on the decks(lavelle was the decks the first time)..so they tweaked it differently than the first time.....which i thought was kinda cool...