Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so the Tiesto in Concert event is sold out and ..

AndrewChibale

Guest LeVeL

old news the event been sold out for some time...Holland loves Tiesto. Overhere in the other hand there is too much bs and promoters are scared to throw an event that will only showcase one dj.

Guest trancelator

No disrespect to the local talent but for them to sell out a stadium of 25,000 people would be truly an amazing accomplishment.

Guest jbit

Won't happen any time soon, reason being.....

Electronic music is much more mainstream in Europe and an event like that is feasoble. Just like how they can get a million people to show up for the Love Parades. At this point in time, you could NEVER pull soemthing like that off. Period.

But give it time, it wil happen.

Guest rounder19

No disrespect to the local talent but for them to sell out a stadium of 25,000 people would be truly an amazing accomplishment.

if local talent could sell out a 25,000 stadium, they wouldnt be "local"

Guest LeVeL

Please take note that Tiesto didnt even sell out the Bayfront.

Thats because people knew that seeing him @ Space would be a better option. But I bet if he only performed at Bayfront it would of been a different story. You got a 2 for 1 deal on that day.

Guest trancelator

if local talent could sell out a 25,000 stadium, they wouldnt be "local"

Exactly.

Please take note that Tiesto didnt even sell out the Bayfront.

Thats because people knew that seeing him @ Space would be a better option. But I bet if he only performed at Bayfront it would of been a different story. You got a 2 for 1 deal on that day.

Even so, Bayfront still had plenty of room to dance, move around, lay down, etc. I dont know how many people Space holds (or packs in) for the Tiesto nights but even if you added those two groups together I dont think it would have filled up Bayfront. Of course I could be wrong ya know.

Guest dfranco

there is no dj in the US who could pack a stadium of 25' date='000 alone.

[/quote']

gotta agree with ya there Johnny...

me 2 or 3

Guest slamminshaun

there is no dj in the US who could pack a stadium of 25,000 alone.

me 2 or 3

Tiesto is like Top40 to those people over there so its no wonder he sells out stadiums. Over here, MTV and ClearChannel have brainwashed the U.S. into thinking that its "rave" music.

Guest durrtylexx

Nope it wont happen, not in Miami..PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW DJ'S IN MIAMI..they follow clubs.. There's no love down here..

Guest slamminshaun

Nope it wont happen, not in Miami..PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW DJ'S IN MIAMI..they follow clubs.. There's no love down here..

Its not just Miami....its anywhere within the sound of Carson Daly's voice....

Guest JMT

there is no dj in the US who could pack a stadium of 25,000 alone.

me 2 or 3

Tiesto is like Top40 to those people over there so its no wonder he sells out stadiums. Over here, MTV and ClearChannel have brainwashed the U.S. into thinking that its "rave" music.

yep, thats true. when i was in holland the radio stations would play trance mixed in with regular pop songs.

Guest coach
Its not just Miami....its anywhere within the sound of Carson Daly's voice....

THANK you!

Of course, everything fun is more popular in Europe thanks to a significant lack of fundamentalists. What do we have here instead of the EDM in Europe? [Ans: C&W]

Guest vaughan

Hey... I WISH it would happen and I'd go see Oscar if he played in a stadium... but lets help him fill Space by himself first...

And I am a huge Danny fan, but he couldn't even fill ENVY!?? :'(

I HAD A DREAM...

NOw go back to bed and get ready for ROger... he's from the US.. now stuff Space well past capacity and we're one step closer to your thread becoming a reality!