Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got the new Sander K. Album...

Guest DJTeKWReK

Guest DJTeKWReK

I just wanna say this before the posts start happening, so please apply this AFTER they do: "I TOLD YOU BREAKBEATS WERE MAKING A COMEBACK!!! AND ALL YOU HATERS SAID IT WAS FOR LITTLE KIDS, AND NOW, UR BUMPING IT CAUSE SANDER IS... WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC, AND THANKS FOR STEPPIN OUTTA THE 'HOUSE MUSIC ONLY' REALM... I'LL SAVE A REAL DANCE FOR YA AT THE PATIO SESSION ON THE 6th (if you can keep up) ;).... ;D"

Guest cutchemist

I just wanna say this before the posts start happening, so please apply this AFTER they do: "I TOLD YOU BREAKBEATS WERE MAKING A COMEBACK!!! AND ALL YOU HATERS SAID IT WAS FOR LITTLE KIDS, AND NOW, UR BUMPING IT CAUSE SANDER IS... WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC, AND THANKS FOR STEPPIN OUTTA THE 'HOUSE MUSIC ONLY' REALM... I'LL SAVE A REAL DANCE FOR YA AT THE PATIO SESSION ON THE 6th (if you can keep up) ;).... ;D"

I LOVE THE FUCKIN BREAKS AND I AIN'T NO LITTLE KID....I tried to change my name to BabyBreakBeat but no one would even recognized it....everyone still called me cutiechemi :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest DJTeKWReK

I LOVE THE FUCKIN BREAKS AND I AIN'T NO LITTLE KID....I tried to change my name to BabyBreakBeat but no one would even recognized it....everyone still called me cutiechemi :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'd like to say that I did notice that u changed ur name... But hey, what did u want me to do? Send u an e-mail about it... ;) Long live breaks BabyBreaker!

Guest Cosmigonon

what's the name of the album?

Guest cutchemist

nahhhhhh ur just meagan to me ;)

awww que cute

8)

What about M-squared?

:P

I think I'll have to change my name back....

Finally I wasn't really digging that breakfast name, I missed Cutiechemi... :'(

i agree! ;D

thanx for the love bro's.......

i was just scared of getting paranoid of my profession being so public

bye bye other names

BByBreakBeat, M-squared, CutChemist

Guest Adam Singer

the beat behind the music really doesnt matter...listen to the *sounds* on the cd...

intelligent melodies/basslines?...thought so

i dont hear any of that florida cheese!!! 8)

Guest durrtylexx

awww que cute

ur an official FOB

dude go Samba yourself back in front of the mirror..

its called sarcasm...beeeothch

Guest trancelator

This is Everybody Too

Guest cutchemist

awww que cute

ur an official FOB

dude go Samba yourself back in front of the mirror..

its called sarcasm...beeeothch

lol

Guest Cosmigonon

This is Everybody Too

Gracias! ;D