Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Hip-Hop/R&B Club In South Beach???

Guest Kid Rasta

Guest tres-b

Where's all da hip-hop heads out there??? I know y'all r out there...after all, I'm talkin' bout South Beach.....

Holla, holla at me!

As I have said before, South Beach sold its soul the first time a hip hop song was played.

"after all, I'm talkin' about SB"-----The fact that anyone associates South Beach and hip hop tells you how far the beach has fallen. This isnt a personal attack against you KR, but hip hop is not a positive when it comes to the club scene unless you are a hip hopper.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MELI2444

I've gone o Bed on Fridays and Saturdays. The Saturday parties are better and I heard Mansion is good on Fridays but I haven't been there yet.

DO NOT GO TO FAT TUESDAYS!!!!! ;D

Guest slamminshaun

Where's all da hip-hop heads out there??? I know y'all r out there...after all, I'm talkin' bout South Beach.....

Holla, holla at me!

As I have said before, South Beach sold its soul the first time a hip hop song was played.

"after all, I'm talkin' about SB"-----The fact that anyone associates South Beach and hip hop tells you how far the beach has fallen. This isnt a personal attack against you KR, but hip hop is not a positive when it comes to the club scene unless you are a hip hopper.

I'm starting to think Kid Rasta is someone playing games. I honestly didn't think anybody talked like that on South Beach, but he's making it out like that's South Beach culture. I mean, really....yo yo yo, where my peeps at, holla at yo boy playa????? I'm not sure if Rasta the Imposta is from South Beach or not, but I think he's got the wrong idea about it.

Guest coach

Holla, holla at me!

I'm starting to think Kid Rasta is someone playing games. I honestly didn't think anybody talked like that on South Beach, but he's making it out like that's South Beach culture. I mean, really....yo yo yo, where my peeps at, holla at yo boy playa????? I'm not sure if Rasta the Imposta is from South Beach or not, but I think he's got the wrong idea about it.

Yeah, none of those people actually *live* on South Beach. They just come here to fuck it up. Even the local high schooler "thugs" have more class and culture than that.

Guest LeVeL

i rather watch paint dry then go to a hip hop club

your missing out...its a lot of fun and their are tons of hot mami's. Shoot there are better looking girls in a Hip Hop Club than a Electronic Music Club.

Guest LeVeL

Holla, holla at me!

Hey Dogg we told you already about a bunch of club. Now go choke on that ! :-X Bati-boy.

Guest mikepayne

Shoot there are better looking girls in a Hip Hop Club than a Electronic Music Club.

True for the most part. :(

They all wanna shake their ass to ERRRRYBODY IN THE CLUB GET TIPSY. *sigh*

Guest slamminshaun

i rather watch paint dry then go to a hip hop club

your missing out...its a lot of fun and their are tons of hot mami's. Shoot there are better looking girls in a Hip Hop Club than a Electronic Music Club.

I'll take an electronica chick over a booty-shakin, jive-talkin, wanna-be anyday.

Guest Kid Rasta

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

No...I ain't representin' da Beach ....I'm representin' da Nordeste.

Guest pod

Not really. Most girls that are at an event styled in that manner are fat overweight girls who only claim to fame is having a big butt.

Again, I think this guy is a troll if anything. Though Level seems to have some compassion for him.

Guest rollyp66

Which club is da banginest hip-hop spot in South Beach???

Thurs- Crobar

Sat- Opiums Imperial Bar Goes off

Sunday Opium & Crobar

Guest rollyp66

Roly, I don't think this kid is old enough to get into those events. :o

Lol well if that is the case Club Deep will be your only home until you are!

Guest Kid Rasta

Not really. Most girls that are at an event styled in that manner are fat overweight girls who only claim to fame is having a big butt.

Again, I think this guy is a troll if anything. Though Level seems to have some compassion for him.

Piss Pod...you're a silly mo-fo! I bet u wouldn't roll thru Liberty City ;D

You need to get wit Lexx, and take your gay asses up to Lauderdale's Copa.....

Guest r3nz0

I'll be godammed if I ever roll thru a techno club!

Dude, settle down. Wassup with the insults?

Shut the fuck up, bitch!

See how nice I am? :)

Guest slamminshaun

I'll be godammed if I ever roll thru a techno club!

Techno clubs will be godammed if they let hip-hoppers ruin their vibe.