Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Hip-Hop/R&B Club In South Beach???

Guest Kid Rasta

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

I'll be godammed if I ever roll thru a techno club!

What a trip lol. I find this funny. Why do people confuse EDM with Techno for and vice versa?

Because Hip-Hop is a brainwashing mechanism. Ask any hip-hopper to describe Sonique's music.....they'll tell you "techno". Ask them to describe Kylie Minogue....the answer would be "techno". Hip-Hoppers view of electonic music is as shallow as the lyrics of their own music.

Guest LeVeL

I didn't realize this board was rave central...what I need to find is a forum for hip-hop on da beach.....

Man we have already told you about every Hip Hop Party in the beach what else do you want. Now get the fuck out of here Rasta Boy...we have helped you enough. Now go talk your shit somewhere else.

Guest slamminshaun

I didn't realize this board was rave central...what I need to find is a forum for hip-hop on da beach.....

Try starting your own forum. I'm sure there's plenty of Rasta's out there. You can talk shit about Rave music and get the lo' down on 20's' date=' blingin' on the beach, big booty hoes, WIC checks, South Pole clothing, and how to fire an AK. Then when Ecstasy poppin' ravers like us invade your forum, you can bust a verbal cap in our ass. [/quote']

Guest LeVeL

Try starting your own forum. I'm sure there's plenty of Rasta's out there. You can talk shit about Rave music and get the lo' down on 20's, blingin' on the beach, big booty hoes, WIC checks, South Pole clothing, and how to fire an AK. Then when Ecstasy poppin' ravers like us invade your forum, you can bust a verbal cap in our ass.

Word up Shaun...couldn't agree with you more on this Rasta Bastard.

Guest coach

Try starting your own forum. I'm sure there's plenty of Rasta's out there. You can talk shit about Rave music and get the lo' down on 20's, blingin' on the beach, big booty hoes, WIC checks, South Pole clothing, and how to fire an AK. Then when Ecstasy poppin' ravers like us invade your forum, you can bust a verbal cap in our ass.

You know, the odd thing is, though hip-hop is more popular than electronic music, there is a dearth of hip-hop messageboards, at least in the SE Florida area. Wonder why?

Guest pod

I'd like to blame it on education personally. Setting up a board takes a certain iota of intelligence, and most hip-hop fans would lack that intelligence. And any hip-hop fan smart enough to do so likes the real stuff like Coach mentioned in another thread, not the gangsta crunk bullshit that Kid Rasta is chasing after, and they are usually tolerant enough to just post on general nightlife forums like ours. Certainly, CJ is dance-targeted, but I'd like to think we welcome intelligent discourse on all music played at night. Intelligent, Kid Rasta, intelligent discourse, not inane mud-slinging and showing off your Hialeah education.