Clubplanet Nightlife Community

City recognizes Louis Puig and Space...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

From The Herald:

Miami club owner

has his day

Club owner Louis Puig and his popular nightclub Space 34 were honored Thursday by Miami commissioners for his vision and efforts in revitalizing the downtown Miami area.

At the City Commissioner's meeting at City Hall, Puig was praised for being the first nightclub owner to invest and break ground on Northeast 11th Street.

A proclamation was made declaring that Oct. 14 will be known as ``Space 34 and Louis Puig Day.''

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

SPACE WAS BACKED BY A KNOWN AND CONVICTED FELON ALONG WITH LOUIS!!!

FROM EMPLOYEES SELLING CRACK, TO THE CITY TRYING TO SHUT THEM DOWN, AND NOW ALL OF SUDDEN IT'S LP'S DAY???

ONCE AGAIN, MIAMI HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATES OF POVERTY, AND THEY WASTE TIME AND MONEY AND EFFOR ON THIS!

NONE THE LESS CONGRADS LP

Guest pod

Oddly enough, LP's birthday is 2 days after.

Not for nothing, but as far as the employee issues, name me one club in the South Florida area that doesn't have sketchy people working there. Space cleaned house in that respect, after the whole hoo-ha last year.

FROM EMPLOYEES SELLING CRACK, TO THE CITY TRYING TO SHUT THEM DOWN, AND NOW ALL OF SUDDEN IT'S LP'S DAY???

Coming from a person who loves LP and goes there every other weekend!!!

ONCE AGAIN, MIAMI HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATES OF POVERTY, AND THEY WASTE TIME AND MONEY AND EFFOR ON THIS!

Guest web_norah

i just re-read this....a convicted felon backing Space> thats a very serious allegation Saleen, i hope this isnt another one of your intelligent "some1 pm'ed me this info" lies .... ::)

Guest bcnjunkie

i just re-read this....a convicted felon backing Space> thats a very serious allegation Saleen, i hope this isnt another one of your intelligent "some1 pm'ed me this info" lies .... ::)

he loves gossip !

I didn't delete anything.

I think you did, but thats ok, I always bitch at u when I see u in person, now back to the Saleen post, BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Guest LdySphynx

;)

A proclamation was made declaring that Oct. 14 will be known as ``Space 34 and Louis Puig Day.''

I'm sure BLING's all ready requested that day off next year...

LOL :P

any day where one doesnt have to work is a great day baby :)

congrats luis and all those involved with downtown's crown jewel Club Space

Guest sobe2004

Not for nothing, but as far as the employee issues, name me one club in the South Florida area that doesn't have sketchy people working there.

Delux

Guest ddg

Not for nothing, but as far as the employee issues, name me one club in the South Florida area that doesn't have sketchy people working there.

Delux

werd......

Guest pod

It is nightlife. Sketchy people are involved in nightlife. I'm sure Delux is better than most in that respect (as much as I loathe WPB, I will say it isn't really sketchy up that way other than a few stray hillbilly heroin addicts...), but you're naïve to think that they or anyone else is sketch-free.