Clubplanet Nightlife Community

City recognizes Louis Puig and Space...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest klubveteran

why do u think they were going after space the first time? a felon can not have a liquor license...

thus why space shut, and reopened.

once again your facts are totally totally wrong!! the person ur thinking of never had his name on any license.

you must have the same intel that told W Bush there were WMD's in Iraq.

thus why you talk out of your ass and i laugh of how wrong u are. (and convincingly swear you know things)

but dont sweat it your still the biggest celebrity here. hands down!

why do u think they were going after space the first time? a felon can not have a liquor license...

thus why space shut, and reopened.

once again your facts are totally totally wrong!! the person ur thinking of never had his name on any license.

you must have the same intel that told W Bush there were WMD's in Iraq.

thus why you talk out of your ass and i laugh of how wrong u are. (and convincingly swear you know things)

but dont sweat it your still the biggest celebrity here. hands down!

ok then, why did they close???

that person was connected to the club, and it put pressure on them to close and reopen as a new corp...

A proclamation was made declaring that Oct. 14 will be known as ``Space 34 and Louis Puig Day.''

I'm sure BLING's all ready requested that day off next year...

LOL :P

any day where one doesnt have to work is a great day baby :)

congrats luis and all those involved with downtown's crown jewel Club Space

was gonna say thx but im out of the city right now :-[

Well deserved in my opinion. The man really should be praised for having such a vision and doing something nobody else had the balls to do. While everybody else was opening clubs in the beach, he went against the grain and succeded when everybody thought he was crazy. The man is an entrepreneur in every sense of the word. Who cares if one of the partners had something on his record? So what, everybody makes mistakes and hopefully learns from them. If he creates a business that singlehandedly revitalizes the downtown area and stimulates the economy why should it matter? Thanks to Space, other clubs and lounges are opening in the area further bringing life to NE 11 st. If Space didn't exist, over 150 people would be out of jobs. Saleen always has some dumb, irrational shit to say. Sometimes I wonder if he's able to rationalize and reason at all. What a moron.