Roger Sanchez@Space Review

Bling

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

its our bodies sayin... "U SO CRAZYYYYYYY " slow down lol

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA, omg I almost fell out of my seat with that one ;D ;D ;D!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

It was a pleasure meeting some of the other cooljunkies (Level, FairyDust,Imalways dancing... who was dancing ;D , Pod, and Cosmigonon & his other half you guys are a blast to hang out with, LisaLoca, BCN, Jackie its always good to see you baby, & durrtylexx).

Oh boy, i'm a at loss for words!!!

There is no way to explain how much we enjoyed ourselves, it had been a while since we had been at Space and the patio had that really nice vibe and good music.

Well I look forward, to hanging out with everyone again and meeting more of the CJs , you guys seem to be a lot of fun.

But the highlight of our night actually happened before we got into Space, we were in line and there was Danny T. We talked with him for about 20 minutes very awesome down to earth guy.

Well, all I can say is that I had a Great morning on the patio, my beloved patio. I had lots of fun and it was great hanging out with the usual suspects, Andrew Chibale, Level', IFinallySawHerDancing, Fairydust, Pod, Bling, durrtylexx, LisaLoca, LdYSphYnX and her hubby(you guys are crazy!! ;D), and finally meeting bcnjunkie.

The music was awesome, Roger Sanchez's house is the type of house that I really like. I love that patio, is just like a playground for adults, we're just running all over the place like little kids.

The biggest shocker was going to the Creek Hotel and running into, guess who? LdYSphYnX and her hubby!!!!!! :o

After they told me they would never go back there!!! LOL

Anyways..., I had a lot of fun, the patio never dissapoints me,but I'm just too tired, It think I'm getting old... :P

Mi hijo, me echastes pa lante coño.....but like I told you at the Creek Hotel we did not have our car so we were basically having to go where ever they went.

I see you finally woke up, how do you feel??? ::)

Oooops. sorry :P

I feel drained, actually I woke up early, I had to go to work. :-\

Ufffffffff, thats way too much to handle....oye one more thing remind me never to Rob a Bank with you ::).

:'(

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

It was a pleasure meeting some of the other cooljunkies (Level, FairyDust,Imalways dancing... who was dancing ;D , Pod, and Cosmigonon & his other half you guys are a blast to hang out with, LisaLoca, BCN, Jackie its always good to see you baby, & durrtylexx).

There is no way to explain how much we enjoyed ourselves, it had been a while since we had been at Space and the patio had that really nice vibe and good music.

Well I look forward, to hanging out with everyone again and meeting more of the CJs , you guys seem to be a lot of fun.

But the highlight of our night actually happened before we got into Space, we were in line and there was Danny T. We talked with him for about 20 minutes very awesome down to earth guy.

Well, all I can say is that I had a Great morning on the patio, my beloved patio. I had lots of fun and it was great hanging out with the usual suspects, Andrew Chibale, Level', IFinallySawHerDancing, Fairydust, Pod, Bling, durrtylexx, LisaLoca, LdYSphYnX and her hubby(you guys are crazy!! ;D), and finally meeting bcnjunkie.

The music was awesome, Roger Sanchez's house is the type of house that I really like. I love that patio, is just like a playground for adults, we're just running all over the place like little kids.

The biggest shocker was going to the Creek Hotel and running into, guess who? LdYSphYnX and her hubby!!!!!! :o

Anyways..., I had a lot of fun, the patio never dissapoints me,but I'm just too tired, It think I'm getting old... :P

Mi hijo, me echastes pa lante coño.....but like I told you at the Creek Hotel we did not have our car so we were basically having to go where ever they went.

Ufffffffff, thats way too much to handle....oye one more thing remind me never to Rob a Bank with you ::).

Ya know i just realized..you WEREN'T dancing!! How come??

Guest Cosmigonon

But I WAS dancing, only not as much as usual, somehow I didn't have that much energy... ???

Guest durrtylexx

But I dancing, only not as much as usual, somehow I didn't have that much energy... ???

dude I was dead ass tired also...I was drinking since 7:00pm at a bachelor party and then my buddies and I drank 3 bottles at Scarletts..I dropped a friend and drove down to Space..I got there @5:30 am and left at 9:30am...NEVER again..too much..I'm getting to old for nonesense..

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

For Sander i am sleeping till 4:30..getting ready and getting there like 5:30ish-6ish..there is no point in the main room i dont feel..it gets too damn crowded and people constantly bump into u and odnt apologize lol. I get very frustrated.

Guest lulamishka

He made my morning, er, afternoon, when he played Touch Me on the patio. I haven't heard that song in a club since I think the old Space patio!! :o

that's one song i never got sick of.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

He made my morning, er, afternoon, when he played Touch Me on the patio. I haven't heard that song in a club since I think the old Space patio!! :o

OMG i love that song still too..but i missed it left too early. Nice meeting you again!!!

Guest LeVeL

Wow its been that long for you. I happen to hear Rui Da Silva- Touch Me played not too long ago...like atleast 4 and half months.

The song that I haven't heard in a long time is the Layo and Bushwacka-Love Story played on the patio.

Guest dfranco

... two days have passed since I went to Space and my legs still hurt. How long does it take for this pain to go away? ???

P.S

Maybe this is not the place to make suggestions but it would be nice to have a navigation feature in the galleries to browse from one picture to the other without having to go back.

Guest Cosmigonon

... two days have passed since I went to Space and my legs still hurt. How long does it take for this pain to go away? ???

P.S

Maybe this is not the place to make suggestions but it would be nice to have a navigation feature in the galleries to browse from one picture to the other without having to go back.

yes, that would be nice.

Guest Cosmigonon

For Sander i am sleeping till 4:30..getting ready and getting there like 5:30ish-6ish..there is no point in the main room i dont feel..it gets too damn crowded and people constantly bump into u and odnt apologize lol. I get very frustrated.

I agree.

Guest ramon

roland played it a couple of weeks ago :)

As posted by Roger on his website...

man, i have 2 say that miami has some amazing weather! when it's not being pounded by hurricane after hurricane that is! so with thins in mind, i bounced down 2 miami 2 play @ space & hope 4 no rain as i would be playing the inside AND the terrace!

we got 2 the club around 2:30-3:00 and th emain room was packed. i came on straight away & the energy just went thru the roof! i have 2 say the vibe was WAY better in the main room this time then the last time i played indoors. i started off with "turn on the music" & took it dirty & sexy from there! the inside is always a bit harder than the terrace, but i like 2 keep it sexy 4 the ladies!

at 6:00 am, i left the decks to oscar g. & hopped out 2 the terrace..now this was a much funkier vibe than inside! i do love the terrace at spcae both in ibiza AND miami!

i got on at 6:30 and finished at 1:30 in the afternoon! a great crowd & i saw a few djs like danny teneglia & junior o came by 2 show love..oscar g came out after his set with his brother & entourage & was dancing on a speaker till about 12:30 in th eafternoon! these floridians can party hard!

much thanx & happy birthday 2 the owner of space, louis puig, who looked after us with lots of care & made us feel at home..he even hung out till the end & took us 2 lunch after that long ass night! much respect!

next stop: ry@ crobar,nyc!

: )

r.

Guest slamminshaun

Rui de Silva's "Touch me"?

Guest lulamishka

Yes. And maybe I *have* heard it in a club since the old Space patio....but it still gets me every time! :D

Guest slamminshaun

Yes. And maybe I *have* heard it in a club since the old Space patio....but it still gets me every time! :D

"...Keep my body warm baby, you know it feels right...."

But I WAS dancing, only not as much as usual, somehow I didn't have that much energy... ???

i heard he was posing for one of his "shirtless sessions" again... ;)

i hate those short bitches who always push ppl when they r trying to get from one side of the club to the other...u c that shit all the time...