Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez@Space Review

Bling

There is a HUGE difference between dickpullng, stalking and simple admiration. Here is what I posted on Rogers board...call it what you want but to me its pure, simple admiration...

I first heard Roger Sanchez at Space in October of 2003 when he had to dig a DJ duo (that shall remain nameless) out of a teriible hole that they had dug for themselves in front of a not-so-impressive turnout. I didnt stay very long that night for some reason but was looking forward to hearing Roger again in the future.

Then this past March I was introduced to the TRUE sounds of Roger Sanchez during the Winter Music Conference on the Space patio. I had never heard such amazing music and felt such a positive vibe at a nightclub...EVER!!!! Ever since that night/morning/afternoon (I was there for his entire marathon set) I have been waiting for him to come back to Miami and this past Saturday he finally did!!!!

Roger blew the roof off the mainroom at Space once again. There is something about his attitude, vibe, music and energy that puts a smile on my face that doesnt fade for days. Unfortunately I was unable to stay for his patio set but did get the chance to talk to him on the phone. I had called a friend who was still there around 1pm that afternoon and to my surprise she was standing next to him as he was packing up his record bags and asked him if he would like to talk to me. LOL! I could have shot her but to my surprise he spoke with me for a short time. I have to say the man is just as nice on the phone as he is behind the decks.

Thank you so much for coming back to Miami, Roger. I look forward to hearing you again during Conference next year and there will be NOTHING that will drag me away that time.

Much love and respect for you and your music!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

There is a HUGE difference between dickpullng, stalking and simple admiration. Here is what I posted on Rogers board...call it what you want but to me its pure, simple admiration...

I first heard Roger Sanchez at Space in October of 2003 when he had to dig a DJ duo (that shall remain nameless) out of a teriible hole that they had dug for themselves in front of a not-so-impressive turnout. I didnt stay very long that night for some reason but was looking forward to hearing Roger again in the future.

Then this past March I was introduced to the TRUE sounds of Roger Sanchez during the Winter Music Conference on the Space patio. I had never heard such amazing music and felt such a positive vibe at a nightclub...EVER!!!! Ever since that night/morning/afternoon (I was there for his entire marathon set) I have been waiting for him to come back to Miami and this past Saturday he finally did!!!!

Roger blew the roof off the mainroom at Space once again. There is something about his attitude, vibe, music and energy that puts a smile on my face that doesnt fade for days. Unfortunately I was unable to stay for his patio set but did get the chance to talk to him on the phone. I had called a friend who was still there around 1pm that afternoon and to my surprise she was standing next to him as he was packing up his record bags and asked him if he would like to talk to me. LOL! I could have shot her but to my surprise he spoke with me for a short time. I have to say the man is just as nice on the phone as he is behind the decks.

Thank you so much for coming back to Miami, Roger. I look forward to hearing you again during Conference next year and there will be NOTHING that will drag me away that time.

Much love and respect for you and your music!!!!

Talk about a Stalker.... :P

Guest web_norah

the terrible Tuesday syndrome strikes early huh Level

Hey its just my opinion' date=' I bet you think the same of the people who cry their tears out when they see Micheal Jackson or Ricki Martin or 50 cent of all people. Some people over react when they see somebody.

I in the other hand see a celebrity as a regular person who just works hard in their profession.

[/quote']

honestly i dont care whether people cry, laugh, smile or pee themselves if they see a celebrity, DJ or whatever.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Its funny how people dickpull a Dj

Well I guess it depends on what you mean by that' date=' but I don't feel that showing your respect & admiration for a DJ is far from it. I think DJs don't get enough, i'm sure they don't mind it...i mean as long as you don't stalk them ::).

[/quote']

I think they get enough admiration from you going to a club and seeing them. Also by buying their 12 inch vinyl a simple hi or nice to meet you Mr. Tenaglia is cool.

But when you start seeing people asking,'Hey can I get your autograph", "Can I take your picture" ect... the list goes on.

A Dj is overated these days.

I TOTALLY agree.

There are a few dj's out there that ifcourse i would lpve to meet and just tell them how great they are.....but i would NEVER ask for their autograph. I just dont get the connection between the two. If anything i would ask for a CD!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

It was a pleasure meeting some of the other cooljunkies (Level, FairyDust,Imalways dancing... who was dancing ;D , Pod, and Cosmigonon & his other half you guys are a blast to hang out with, LisaLoca, BCN, Jackie its always good to see you baby, & durrtylexx).

Oh boy, i'm a at loss for words!!!

There is no way to explain how much we enjoyed ourselves, it had been a while since we had been at Space and the patio had that really nice vibe and good music.

Well I look forward, to hanging out with everyone again and meeting more of the CJs , you guys seem to be a lot of fun.

But the highlight of our night actually happened before we got into Space, we were in line and there was Danny T. We talked with him for about 20 minutes very awesome down to earth guy.

Well, all I can say is that I had a Great morning on the patio, my beloved patio. I had lots of fun and it was great hanging out with the usual suspects, Andrew Chibale, Level', IFinallySawHerDancing, Fairydust, Pod, Bling, durrtylexx, LisaLoca, LdYSphYnX and her hubby(you guys are crazy!! ;D), and finally meeting bcnjunkie.

The music was awesome, Roger Sanchez's house is the type of house that I really like. I love that patio, is just like a playground for adults, we're just running all over the place like little kids.

The biggest shocker was going to the Creek Hotel and running into, guess who? LdYSphYnX and her hubby!!!!!! :o

After they told me they would never go back there!!! LOL

Anyways..., I had a lot of fun, the patio never dissapoints me,but I'm just too tired, It think I'm getting old... :P

Guest LdySphynx

It was a pleasure meeting some of the other cooljunkies (Level, FairyDust,Imalways dancing... who was dancing ;D , Pod, and Cosmigonon & his other half you guys are a blast to hang out with, LisaLoca, BCN, Jackie its always good to see you baby, & durrtylexx).

There is no way to explain how much we enjoyed ourselves, it had been a while since we had been at Space and the patio had that really nice vibe and good music.

Well I look forward, to hanging out with everyone again and meeting more of the CJs , you guys seem to be a lot of fun.

But the highlight of our night actually happened before we got into Space, we were in line and there was Danny T. We talked with him for about 20 minutes very awesome down to earth guy.

Well, all I can say is that I had a Great morning on the patio, my beloved patio. I had lots of fun and it was great hanging out with the usual suspects, Andrew Chibale, Level', IFinallySawHerDancing, Fairydust, Pod, Bling, durrtylexx, LisaLoca, LdYSphYnX and her hubby(you guys are crazy!! ;D), and finally meeting bcnjunkie.

The music was awesome, Roger Sanchez's house is the type of house that I really like. I love that patio, is just like a playground for adults, we're just running all over the place like little kids.

The biggest shocker was going to the Creek Hotel and running into, guess who? LdYSphYnX and her hubby!!!!!! :o

Anyways..., I had a lot of fun, the patio never dissapoints me,but I'm just too tired, It think I'm getting old... :P

Mi hijo, me echastes pa lante coño.....but like I told you at the Creek Hotel we did not have our car so we were basically having to go where ever they went.

I see you finally woke up, how do you feel??? ::)

Guest LeVeL

Mi hijo, me echastes pa lante coño.....but like I told you at the Creek Hotel we did not have our car so we were basically having to go where ever they went.

Oyeeeee te cohieron en tu malicia, deja las escusas chica tu sabes que te gusta el Creek.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Mi hijo' date=' me echastes pa lante coño.....but like I told you at the Creek Hotel we did not have our car so we were basically having to go where ever they went.

[/quote']

Oyeeeee te cohieron en tu malicia, deja las escusas chica tu sabes que te gusta el Creek.

Is this turning into CL en espanol??

Guest LdySphynx

Mi hijo' date=' me echastes pa lante coño.....but like I told you at the Creek Hotel we did not have our car so we were basically having to go where ever they went.

[/quote']

::)

danny t is cool as hell talked to lots of us it seems. but still no pics lol i wont even ask ;D

I had no camera Bling, if not believe me I would have asked!!!!

i had one and believe me i wont ask i even asked pod he was like u wont get it lol

Guest Cosmigonon

Oooops. sorry :P

I feel drained, actually I woke up early, I had to go to work. :-\

Guest LdySphynx

Oooops. sorry :P

I feel drained, actually I woke up early, I had to go to work. :-\

Ufffffffff, thats way too much to handle....oye one more thing remind me never to Rob a Bank with you ::).

Guest LdySphynx

so when do u plan to go out again ladysphnx

im not really a patio type clubber thoguh i love it. hopefully hang with u ur husband next time

We have no idea, since we're leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow for 9 days. When we get back we are moving into a new home, so who knows when it will be but I know we'll definitely be at Tom Stephan November 27 that is if Nocturnal is ready.

Guest LdySphynx

amsterdam? damnnnnnnnn u.......... :o

have a great time..

tom stephen . never saw him before. def like his stuff though

Don't Be Hatin ;D...

Yeah and Tom is The Man indeed...kweeps your heart pumping and you feet moving ;D.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

have a great time..

Don't Be Hatin ;D...

Yeah and Tom is The Man indeed...kweeps your heart pumping and you feet moving ;D.

I'm so jealous. Give us a full review and lots of pics!!!

Guest LdySphynx

have a great time..

Don't Be Hatin ;D...

Yeah and Tom is The Man indeed...keeps your heart pumping and you feet moving ;D.

I'm so jealous. Give us a full review and lots of pics!!!

But of course, I have bads news for you Bling...there are no Cameras allowed in the red light district. Go figure ::),

Guest LdySphynx

im still drained 2 days later. its weird i feel the worst 48 hrs after the fact.

tomorrow i should be good to go

You know what the same shit happens to me, I wonder why???