Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to NYC

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

So I thought of a few more questions. Does EVERYTHING close by 10am or is there afterhours? I'm primarily asking about DT vs Lawler and what time that might be ending, but in general is there anything going on after 10am? Also, what time does the Turkey Day parade end? Does anyone think it will still be going on after I leave Roxy (if I stay till the end)?

Guest web_norah

i doubt there will be anything after DT and Lawler, i mean, it is a family holiday Thur and what more could you possibly want after 10am anyway?

if there might be anything, it could be at Discoteque. not sure who'd play but i'd double check it.

Roxy would surely be closed.

Guest somefiercehouse

i doubt there will be anything after DT and Lawler, i mean, it is a family holiday Thur and what more could you possibly want after 10am anyway?

if there might be anything, it could be at Discoteque. not sure who'd play but i'd double check it.

Roxy would surely be closed.

I'm sure I will be more done than a turkey left in the oven too long after DT, but it's good info to know just in case. Thanks for the info though!

Guest timoconnell

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm having myself a birthday throwdown at Brite Bar on Saturday. I think a few of you Miami Junkies are going to be in town. It would be awesome to meet you guys!

Brite Bar is the perfect warm up spot for the evening. It's got a chill laid back atmosphere, no cover, vibey house music. It's right around the corner from Crobar on the corner of 10th Ave and 27th St...so you guys should definitely stop in b/f you hit Roger Sanchez. The manager is hooking us up with some good drink specials for the night. Come by the booth and I'll have bracelets.

EV, haven't seen or talked to you for ages. How you been bro? Drop in for a bit if you're around.

CrzyC, definitely gotta meet you.

Hope to see you guys out.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...