Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicks are dumb and liars.....

Dumb Chicks:

Slut calls me from Miami at 8pm, I talk to her, she's not going out bla bla bla. Wants to get together on suday to hit up a arts show (sunday is my holy day of football). Tells me to call her late night (maybe a invite to miami for a late night blow and go or tax and wax), So, I call her, and ask her if she's sleeping. She says "I'm just lieing in bed, waiting to get up to go to work" I'm like you are working on sunday??? She's like"holy shit it's not monday?" I'm like nope, it's saturday night you freaking idiot!

Liar chick:

Some nice chick starts hitting on me in lauderdale. She's pretty cute, and very nice, plays the i'm a good girl role the whole night.. I don't do one night stands, i'm not looking for a guy to sleep with, bla bla bla bla. The usual song and dance. I abused this chick, and took control on the convo, vintage saleen. Told her to cut her hair before we go out and told her to wear a dress with heals etc. She couldn't belive anyone could say that to her. Well as usual this technique works every time. 5 mins later she asks me If I could bang a chick 8 times in 24 hours. I say, not only could I, i've done it many many times. Her next quote, "if you don't call me, I have your biz card and I will call you"...

game

set

match

what a hooker and a liar..

remember boys and girls, buyers are liars.

Guest LeVeL

Thanks for the advide Saleen...I'll be sure to tell the next chick I meet to wear a dress and heels and to do her hair too. :P

But I agree with you just like chicks who say that they have only had sex 2 different partners but in actuality is that multiplied by 3.

Another big lie that girls seem to commit is play that down to earth gig. One good example is when they tell you that they dont care what kind of car and job a guy has. The truth is they do but they play that role just to see what kind of guy it gets them.

Another big lie is the biggest one of them all for example you ask a girl if they give oral but they tend to say its disgusting bla,blabla,bla.....but when it gets down and dirty they are the first ones to go downsouth....lol

Guest fairyDust

These stories are pretty amusing to read...wondering if there's some truth to them? nonetheless keep 'em coming Saleen ;D

they are all true. I have a knack for getting anyone to tell me anything. My guido mind tricks work on 95% of all women. For the 5% that it doesn't work on, those are the ones I want to date, the rest are just filler.

I even broke out some of my old techniques.

Any time you are talking to a chick at a bar, if she plays with her hair a lot and her seat is turned toward you, or if she is sitting facing you, then she's really into you. I took a class on this crap in college. I even pointed it out to her, and she was all embarassed.

Somtimes I actually think that you belive some of this shit.

hey, my mind tricks don't work on you, but for the others, you know they are so fooled and confused they have no idea what to think of me.

btw, we fooled you into thinking there was a surprise at my house yesterday for you, but when you put beer in the fridge you must of figured out that we had nothing planed, since you didn't see a cake in there. But we got your ass with the hide the cake in dui's room trick. ;)

Guest guyman1966

Somtimes I actually think that you belive some of this shit.

btw, we fooled you into thinking there was a surprise at my house yesterday for you, but when you put beer in the fridge you must of figured out that we had nothing planed, since you didn't see a cake in there. But we got your ass with the hide the cake in dui's room trick. ;)

Ummmmm

Todd put the beers in the fridge, so I never even looked.

And when I smelled the candles from DUI's room, I really did think that Laura was taking a massive dump.

Guest cutchemist

Dumb Chicks:

Slut calls me from Miami at 8pm, I talk to her, she's not going out bla bla bla. Wants to get together on suday to hit up a arts show (sunday is my holy day of football). Tells me to call her late night (maybe a invite to miami for a late night blow and go or tax and wax), So, I call her, and ask her if she's sleeping. She says "I'm just lieing in bed, waiting to get up to go to work" I'm like you are working on sunday??? She's like"holy shit it's not monday?" I'm like nope, it's saturday night you freaking idiot!

Liar chick:

Some nice chick starts hitting on me in lauderdale. She's pretty cute, and very nice, plays the i'm a good girl role the whole night.. I don't do one night stands, i'm not looking for a guy to sleep with, bla bla bla bla. The usual song and dance. I abused this chick, and took control on the convo, vintage saleen. Told her to cut her hair before we go out and told her to wear a dress with heals etc. She couldn't belive anyone could say that to her. Well as usual this technique works every time. 5 mins later she asks me If I could bang a chick 8 times in 24 hours. I say, not only could I, i've done it many many times. Her next quote, "if you don't call me, I have your biz card and I will call you"...

game

set

match

sorry fcuk head but i'd run circles around u ne day....

Stay around these types...play mind games with chicks who can't even read a calander...make it easy for youself...then u only have to use one head....u obviously like wasting ur time with these girls....u get off ASEXUALLY by feeling so smart and honest comparativly...then go around complaining so that u can get off even more.....

I am a good smart catholic girl, I automatically confess things, and i love giving slick fcuks like u blue balls

and that is how i get off ASEXUALLY.....because i don't need to keep up with lies....waste of my fcuking life....

Now of course i am a social user of certian chemicals (I'll let you fill in the blank) and that does make me an addict by definition....we all are...( took 5 substance abuse classes in college just to keep my self in check)

I have reformed since my 21st birthday with 6 Ybor resident DJ's where we ran out of 400 wrist bands...

so I lie about it as a reflex because i have so much to loose...but u can count on me to always confess ;)

Dumb Chicks:

Liar chick:

game

set

match

sorry fcuk head but i'd run circles around u ne day....

Stay around these types...play mind games with chicks who can't even read a calander...make it easy for youself...then u only have to use one head....u obviously like wasting ur time with these girls....u get off ASEXUALLY by feeling so smart and honest comparativly...then go around complaining so that u can get off even more.....

I am a good smart catholic girl, I automatically confess things, and i love giving slick fcuks like u blue balls

and that is how i get off ASEXUALLY.....because i don't need to keep up with lies....waste of my fcuking life....

Now of course i am a social user of certian chemicals (I'll let you fill in the blank) and that does make me an addict by definition....we all are...( took 5 substance abuse classes in college just to keep my self in check)

I have reformed since my 21st birthday with 6 Ybor resident DJ's where we ran out of 400 wrist bands...

so I lie about it as a reflex because i have so much to loose...but u can count on me to always confess ;)

ok their Hilary clinton...

Guest endymion

Saleen I know you don't believe me yet, but with women you get much more better returns on investments of kindness.

And why do you even care if your date has slept with two or six guys before you? Two is too low anyway, if you're interested enough in sex to care in the first place then two is too low for you.

Saleen I know you don't believe me yet, but with women you get much more better returns on investments of kindness.

And why do you even care if your date has slept with two or six guys before you? Two is too low anyway, if you're interested enough in sex to care in the first place then two is too low for you.

Ask around, I'm very kind.. Just not to trash.. If I can trick a girl into telling me how many guys she's been with, or along those lines, then she failed my test.

Guest Clarisa

como dice mierda este tipo

dice mierda y es un come-mierda ;D

Creo que esta es su manera de que le den apruebacion de que es hombre. ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guest guyman1966

Mi pinga es liquido en la boca. No en las manos.

I would think that 2 years later you would have another line. .....

these folks here dont' know me as well as you do. its new shit for them... and you have not been back to give me my special cuban lessons.