Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New employee at . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest pod

She was hangin' this weekend. This girl, familiar to some, has a lot of contacts from another club somewhere else. I'll agree with Sobe on something for once, that there'll be some interesting bookings at Space very soon. The current ones rock, but just keep an eye out.

She was hangin' this weekend. This girl, familiar to some, has a lot of contacts from another club somewhere else. I'll agree with Sobe on something for once, that there'll be some interesting bookings at Space very soon. The current ones rock, but just keep an eye out.

nice.... bring in armin ;D

Guest sobe2004

I think you are definetly going to see a shake up as well as some new talent being brought in . . . lots of fresh ideas for sure . . .

Guest sobe2004

According to my sources there will be some new talent being brought in . . . same residents . . . just some new blood . . . and lots of plans in the making . . .

Guest Eddy Guerra

According to my sources there will be some new talent being brought in . . . same residents . . . just some new blood . . . and lots of plans in the making . . .

;)

Guest ramon

;)

no one cares about the euro trash, all we care about is when morillo is comming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd like to know as well .. just so i can see what all the hype is about.

Guest tres-b

;)

no one cares about the euro trash, all we care about is when morillo is comming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morillo crushes it everytime he gets behind the decks.

Guest trancelator

No armin, I talk to him once about it, says he has deals to spin with opium/mansion until 2006!!!

Thank God! Keep him out of Space! :-X

No armin, I talk to him once about it, says he has deals to spin with opium/mansion until 2006!!!

Yeah, he says he didnt like it, thats all, couldnt blame him!!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

Yeah, he says he didnt like it, thats all, couldnt blame him!!!

why cant u blame him whats wrong with space???

Guest web_norah

unless Morillo gets booked with a huge offer or on a Friday, i doubt he'll be making a Sat appearance, he starts his after hours residency here in NY this weekend, and he'll be keeping one during the winter at SF as well. hehe 8)

Guest pod

but ur irish dan

Only half, and I don't get worked up about the lack of Irishmen at Space like Damon does.

Besides, getting drunk knows no racial boundaries.

unless Morillo gets booked with a huge offer or on a Friday, i doubt he'll be making a Sat appearance, he starts his after hours residency here in NY this weekend, and he'll be keeping one during the winter at SF as well. hehe 8)

I am soooo jealous that you guys get both Roger Sanchez and Erick Morrillo on the same night!!!!

Guest rollyp66

We want Erick Morillo!! In a Big & Bad way! I'm sure he won't be opposed to leaving his residency for a night or 2 most DJ's do it anyway to Travel its not a big deal. But back to what i was saying...

[move]Erick Erick Erick Erick!!!![/move]

Guest ramon

We want Erick Morillo!! In a Big & Bad way! I'm sure he won't be opposed to leaving his residency for a night or 2 most DJ's do it anyway to Travel its not a big deal. But back to what i was saying.....

[glow=red,2,300][move]Erick Erick Erick Eirck!!!![/move][/glow]

damn there's more hype on morillo than the dolphins winning a football game.