Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: EvJunkie & IDreamOfDancing

Guest timoconnell

Hey C,

I don't know where EV is? Haven't seen him out or heard from him on the boards. EV you out there?

I'm working on getting gigs during conference this year. Also hoping to meet the Miami CJ crew during the festival this year.

Guest web_norah

bundle up if you come

that'd be a sweet idea...i've ran into Ev but was busy and couldnt talk, then we planned something and he couldnt make it....maybe if you come up we can seal this meeting up dealio....

Guest JMT

he has had a family related issue. i too hope everything is allright

Ev is good. Just preoccupied with family stuff. His grandma died. :'(

He'll be back...

tell him we wish him the best.

Hi everyone :D

I was totally AWOL for a long time, I know-- I'm honored that so many of you were inquisitive about my whereabouts. Some serious shit went down with my fam (cancer) and some other stuff as well....took me away from normality for a couple months. My grandma and I were very close, she had a meternal-like relationship with me.

Plus I've really toned down nightlife. I actually pretty much dont go out anymore. Since the end of summer. I'm in a serious relationship and have been out of the loop for months, spending time with him and perspectivizing things. I've found an incredible change in how I feel physically and mentally--- sharp like back in the day before I discovered all night parties and packed dance floors. I cant even tell you how awesome it also feels to be able to spend my money on tangibles...it makes you appreciate money more when you have something to show, like a new cell phone, new furniture, laptop, etc....rather than pissing away hundreds of dollars in a weekend on alcohol and such. I just am fulfilled in other ways for the time being.

My retentive memory has bounced back very, very well too! No more post-it notes everywhere reminding me what needs to be done and all that. I really feel great.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a monk. I still go out on occassion and definitely pulled out all the stops on Halloween. I'll try to create a post about that today or tomorrow. I had a ridiculous evening and marched all over town dressed as an army soldier (I acquired a real army suit...boots, camoflage pants and sleeveless shirt, bandana, etc). It was really fun. 8)

I'm not sure about the conference this year. Certainly not coming down for the entire week....possibly for the weekend. I've got a free ticket to use and I think i will save it for that weekend. i've done zero research as of yet...but last year I got a bad taste from the conference and how packed everything was....so I'm really not sure if I'll be there this year. What about the other NY'ers on here? What's your take?