Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra vs Spacefest.... The new info....

V. Barbarino

Guest web_norah

[glow=red,2,300]I knew who told you, it was the same theory he spouted to me over the phone.....I just thinks it's funny how much of a puppet you are. ;D hahaha Listen we have to get back to work. But man thanks for the laugh. And if someone wants to sponsor a tent at Ultra as they have in the past you have submit proposal to either my company or Alex Omes and we will take it into consideration. [/glow]

puppet? hardly... i've sold space down the river more than any club in miami.... so how is that being a puppet?

you better change the avatar back to Bruce Willis

cos thats a puppet you got on there dude...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

Well that would make the person that started all this look like a complete fucking loser.

As expected, this whole thing is turning out to be a lot of fun!

Guest r3nz0

[glow=red,2,300]NORAH GOT IT EXACCCCCCCCCCCCCTLY Good looking Mama![/glow]

Why do you need to write in glowing red?

What I mean by that is call me. :)

Guest pod

Glowing red? I don't see no glowing red? Must be an IE only thing.

Yeah, that's right, Aurelia was waiting for a screwdriver. Josh got pissed at Danny and wanted her to shank him, Oz style. My flash problem was only a cover story.

Guest jbit

Im inclined to agree with Aurelia, since the WMC and Ultra are intertwined, and the reason the DJ's come here in the first place is for the WMC, and every year Ultra gets bigger and bigger, how do you think one club is going to make a dent in that?

Guest mikepayne

Im inclined to agree with Aurelia, since the WMC and Ultra are intertwined, and the reason the DJ's come here in the first place is for the WMC, and every year Ultra gets bigger and bigger, how do you think one club is going to make a dent in that?

It's not the club. It's the team behind the club (which is world famous). If they put their mind to throwing an outdoor festival to compete with Ultra, it's just not good news for Ultra. Period.

Yea ULTRA FEST isn't world famous nahhhhhhh promoted and Broadcast on Radio 1, XM Satellite Radio, Pay Per View, ID&T, oh and a new DVD is out next week. Perfecto even named a compilation after Ultra.

WMC has chosen Ultra 2 years in a row as it's official partner. Last year kicking off WMC and this year closing it out.

For 7 years Ultra has increased its numbers and made the Music industry recognize Electronic Music and Dance to be a genre to be reckoned with. To the point that Ultra 5 was ranked in Billboard Magazine as the number 3 grossing concert in the country only behind Elton John/Bill Joel and NSYNC.

45,000 in attendance last year and that is with WMC being the earliest it's even been. Our team is made up of promoters and producers from all over the country and headed by the too most kind people you could ever want to work for. So that to me is pretty great news.

*here no red glow*

I'll be posting info ticket soon. Thanks for asking ;)

Guest mikepayne

I don't see any competition...

Precisely what I'm talking about. That attitude is what lets people get put out of business.

Guest jbit

Precisely what I'm talking about. That attitude is what lets people get put out of business.

So I guess we should just all boycott Ultra and go to Spacefest so Ultra and the WMC dont become a monopoly? What the F**k are you talking about?

Guest mikepayne

So I guess we should just all boycott Ultra and go to Spacefest so Ultra and the WMC dont become a monopoly? What the F**k are you talking about?

I'm not saying that at all. I'm simply saying when you get comfortable at the top of the hill, it's that much easier to get knocked off.

Guest endymion

And until now they've had no direct competition. I'm just saying that taking that for granted is a huge mistake.

Exactly how I see it too. And my estimation of where this will all go depends a lot on seeing how the parties involved deal with the changing reality of the market.

Guest ramon

I don't see any competition we have the most varity of quality international live acts and djs with the official support of the WMC and so many other organizations. Again all the smoke n mirrors is fine.....ULTRA FEST however is a Reality.

i don't agree with that.

you don't have enough variety .. but thats just my 2 cents.

Guest tres-b

I don't see any competition we have the most varity of quality international live acts and djs with the official support of the WMC and so many other organizations. Again all the smoke n mirrors is fine.....ULTRA FEST however is a Reality.

While I dont argue Ultra's past sucess, failing to recognize the potential Spacefest as competition is rather foolish. Space and LP have been pretty sucessful over the years. Im not saying it will happen but ignoring their bid to put Ultra out of business is bad business.