Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey butterfly

Guest cutchemist

Guest cutchemist

alright babe....i got to be up and out of the house in 7 hours...to have a personal trainer kick my ass for two hours...then its off to busting my ass for eight hours on my feet...oh yea....and a 3 year old will be will literally be opeaning my eyes for me in 3.5 hours....L8R...same bat time... same bat channel ;)

alright babe....i got to be up and out of the house in 7 hours...to have a personal trainer kick my ass for two hours...then its off to busting my ass for eight hours on my feet...oh yea....and a 3 year old will be will literally be opeaning my eyes for me in 3.5 hours....L8R...same bat time... same bat channel ;)

damn ........sounds fun.......... dont hurt urself sista cuz next week i promise u this.......... YOU will get worn out :) i think u can hang though............... maybe :P

Guest butterflygrl420

:-* yes i am here! yes i've finally made it here....its been a long weekend....my head hurts from all the fun ;) so on sunday ill take a toke and think of sunflower ::)....or that bitch we know as cutiechemi See you this weekend!!! and as always }}i{{ onelove

Guest cutchemist

:-* yes i am here! yes i've finally made it here....its been a long weekend....my head hurts from all the fun ;) so on sunday ill take a toke and think of sunflower ::)....or that bitch we know as cutiechemi See you this weekend!!! and as always }}i{{ onelove

Finally ::) ;D ;) :-*

hey"hooker"

god who started that newaze....

i remember going to "officer ****" .....wtf did u just call me?...u must not like me or something...

whatever....

funny we never would have met other wise....

but guess who lasted...

r u and the officer still hanging out after hours?

my closure is wayyyyyyyyyyy fuckin over

glad ur work is going well

:-*

Guest cutchemist

can't wait to chill....its been....almost one exact year...

how's the new luv of ur life...u and the miami prospect r still cool right ???...or is that the focker that ruined ur shit?

8)

Guest cutchemist

damn ........sounds fun.......... dont hurt urself sista cuz next week i promise u this.......... YOU will get worn out :) i think u can hang though............... maybe :P

I'll b up for it don't worrie...i'm always like this...i dunno how to relax

Guest cutchemist

bitch? ??? :-\

.........yea right ;D......who u fooling :P

er-body know's i'm just an american sweetheart... :-*

Oh yea...that's right butterfly ordered me to "stop giving them what they want"....of course that is er-body xcept u of course :P

Guest LeVeL

Megan you finally got a friend to come on here...lol. Now there are 2 of your kind, now we're really in toruble I tell you..what are we going to do. :P