Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new tattoo

Guest saintjohn

Guest saintjohn

tattoo_fuxu.jpg

The character on this husband's wrist has two meanings in Chinese, one is "husband", and the other is "son-in-law". Mostly it is known as referring to "son-in-law", but the real joke does not stop there.

In Japanese, it means "man who takes his wife's name" and the English equvalent would be "pussy-whipped".

http://www.hanzismatter.com/

Guest obby

Sweet !!!!!!

If I where to get a second tat it would be there. Always liked them in that area. Now as for the meaning....I'll pass on those.

Very cool area though !!!!!

tattoo_fuxu.jpg

The character on this husband's wrist has two meanings in Chinese, one is "husband", and the other is "son-in-law". Mostly it is known as referring to "son-in-law", but the real joke does not stop there.

In Japanese, it means "man who takes his wife's name" and the English equvalent would be "pussy-whipped".

http://www.hanzismatter.com/

I heard about this that's some crazy shit!

Guest fairyDust

LOL! why would you wanna get a tattoo of a language you can't even understand?!...this is one thing I've never understood.

Guest JMT

LOL! why would you wanna get a tattoo of a language you can't even understand?!...this is one thing I've never understood.

i agree.

Guest cutchemist

its so u know what it says and no one else does....u know?

then since jap. lang. is cool looking it just looks cool and no one can say...omg does he have "pussy whipped tatooed on his forarm"

Guest cutchemist

i dont get tattoos at all period. the pain and the permanent ink dont sound all that attractive to me personally.

WOW

WE AGREE

WHERE IS A CALANDER

;D

Guest JMT

i recall this very thing happened to, of all people, Brittney Spears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

BRITNEY SPEARS AND HER TATTOO'S - THREE TIME LOSER!

The 22-year-old has had a series of Hebrew symbols put on the nape of her neck in an act of devotion to Kabbalah, the mystical form of Judaism she was introduced to by Madonna.

But unfortunately for her the symbols are meaningless.

A source said: "She had hoped it would say new year or new era. It seems she's got the words the wrong way round. It is meaningless which will come as a bit of a blow to Britney.

"She's taken to Kabbalah pretty seriously and this was a big deal for her. She's going to be gutted when she finds out."

Madonna sported Jewish symbols on her arm in the video for the James Bond theme song Die Another Day. She has been studying Kabbalah since 1997.

Britney has been left red-faced once before when she had a Japanese word scratched on to her hip bone.

It was supposed to mean "mysterious" but in fact turned out to mean "strange". Britney was distraught when she found out the truth from best pal, actress Taryn Manning, last year.

She's also got a butterfly script on her toe which she believes says "freedom" and another on her foot - a flower circling her second toe - that she now thinks is ugly.

She has said: "I'd like to get rid of it because it doesn't look the way I'd hoped it would. It's a blob."

Guest fairyDust

I love the sound of the tattoo gun.. and the joy I feel whilst sitting in a chair getting inked.... the needle going in and out of my skin... the dark black ink design it leaves... i love it.

I think its time for #5 soon ;D

Nice description! :o...think I wanna get one now, lol...

Guest LeVeL

I remember when I got my first Tattoo, my blood pressure went down and I almost fainted from the pain. The procedure was 4 and half hours and the weirdest thing was that I was drunk at the time but I still felt the pain.

After all the pain and its set and done...I feel addicted. I currently have only 1 tattoo but I am ready for my second one and it will be bigger and badder than the first.

My idea of a tattoo is something that means something to me in the long-run. I see people getting tattoos of their new girlfriend or boyfriends name, which is hilarious.

Guest siuol_leahcim

The 22-year-old has had a series of Hebrew symbols put on the nape of her neck in an act of devotion to Kabbalah, the mystical form of Judaism she was introduced to by Madonna.

what's with all this kabbalah nonsense with celebrities now. i guess the scientologists didn't want them so they had to look elsewhere ::)

Guest LeVeL

what's with all this kabbalah nonsense with celebrities now. i guess the scientologists didn't want them so they had to look elsewhere ::)

Thats the same shit I am asking myself...what the hell is so mystical about it. Some of these celebrities need psychological help...its really bad.

Guest durrtylexx

i dont get tattoos at all period. the pain and the permanent ink dont sound all that attractive to me personally.

werd