Guest davidorth

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Anyone going? Haven't seen you degenerates in a while. :P

I'm stopping by. ;D

BWAAHAHAHAHA!! Dan?! Stopping by Cafeteria?! I can't believe it! I WON'T believe it! hahahahaha!!

I'll believe it when I see it!

Guest mikepayne

Good lord, I was "in", and now I'm "out" of my wits. Druuuuuunk. The dude was handing me fucking pints of jager. I was only there like an hour and I left stumbling. ;D Once again, Roland has proved to be able to get me drunk quicker than anyone else I've ever hung with, ROFL.

Mmmm... Pizza Rustika while drunk. Is anything better? No, I don't think so. :P

Guest rollyp66

Good lord, I was "in", and now I'm "out" of my wits. Druuuuuunk. The dude was handing me fucking pints of jager. I was only there like an hour and I left stumbling. ;D Once again, Roland has proved to be able to get me drunk quicker than anyone else I've ever hung with, ROFL.

You're an easy target!!! LOL MAn I almost put myself out too... Sasha, Rick ,Claud it was a good chill night.

Guest Electric Eel

OUCH! headache, grrrr, its only thursday, I need to get through the weekend.

Its Lee by the way, the girl that was hanging out with Claud last night. Nice meeting everyone!

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

You're an easy tardet!!! LOL MAn I almost put myself out too... Sasha, Rick ,Claud it was a good chill night.

Nice meeting u Claude and Mdp. I stayed for half an hour but def nice to see everyone else (Rolly, Andrew, Rick, and anyone else i am forgetting).

I managed to only have a beer (thanks Rick) so i'm doing fine this morning :). Have a great day everyone.

Guest Clauds

Likewise...everyone was mad kool and Lee, I want my bed right now....Last night was chilled....We had a grrrreat time

I loved meeting ALL of you

Muah!

Guest Ariel

Besides that.....the night was great. Good to see Roland, Andrew, and some other peeps, and of course meet Claud! and her friend Lee. ;D

Guest Electric Eel

Claud,

You just met these people dont let them know everything about you so quickly, dont want to scare them away, hehe :P

Guest Electric Eel

Claud' date='

You just met these people dont let them know everything about you so quickly, dont want to scare them away, hehe :P

[/quote']

::)

you're cool ::)

Guest LeVeL

Claud,

::)

you're cool ::)

Never said I was... ::)