Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"In" Wednesday

Guest davidorth

Guest LeVeL

levels a minority...and minorities arent cool...lol....j/k :P

sticking to this thread somewhat...i still have the longest streak for being "out"

I know D...whats up with that. Its like me being out of Delux...but hopefully one day... ;D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest usmcr

I dunno why so many people on CJ think its pathetic to post a pic..i am so curious about how everyone looks..not to get hooked up..just cause we all chat online and see eachothers posts and points of views its really cool when u can match a name to a face...and if u knwo what someone looks like u can approach them when you're out. Nothing pathetic about that is there?

Damn, at least somebody's with me on this!

Guest LeVeL

I heard you were cool level man! what's up with that!...It's all good though, lol

I'm just bashing you and if you thought about it you would know why I am doing it.

Guest usmcr

I heard you were cool level man! what's up with that!...It's all good though' date=' lol

[/quote']

I'm just bashing you and if you thought about it you would know why I am doing it.

I gotcha man...that's why I said It's all good.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I heard you were cool level man! what's up with that!...It's all good though' date=' lol

[/quote']

LMAO..where is the love? We are all gonna hang

Guest LeVeL

I dunno why so many people on CJ think its pathetic to post a pic..i am so curious about how everyone looks..not to get hooked up..just cause we all chat online and see eachothers posts and points of views its really cool when u can match a name to a face...and if u knwo what someone looks like u can approach them when you're out. Nothing pathetic about that is there?

my opinion on this is why dont you PM the person you want to see the pic of ? I mean there has to be some sort of interest if you want to see a persons pic?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Off topic this will probably get deleted but POD...i was on biscayne blvd today and 54th at the new Dunkin Donuts and thought of you..there is a store called Dan's camera. Any affiliation?

Guest LeVeL

Off topic this will probably get deleted but POD...i was on biscayne blvd today and 54th at the new Dunkin Donuts and thought of you..there is a store called Dan's camera. Any affiliation?

LOL....your too much.

Can I say.....

Pod fears Sasha ;D

Guest usmcr

my opinion on this is why dont you PM the person you want to see the pic of ? I mean there has to be some sort of interest if you want to see a persons pic?

Very interesting statement, didn't Claud say you had her pic?

Guest pod

Nope. I didn't even know they were still open!

Guest LeVeL

Very interesting statement, didn't Claud say you had her pic?

There is no interest there with Claud. But I know where your getting too and as you can see she said out loud in the forums.

Thats all I have to say.

Guest ddg

sticking to this thread somewhat...i still have the longest streak for being "out"

I know D...whats up with that. Its like me being out of Delux...but hopefully one day... ;D

come up tomorrow to see mirza drop the hammer.... ;)

Guest mikepayne

Level is pretty cool..... He is as Cold as Ice in the words of Rick James... lol

Plus he was mad niggerish man, which was right up my alley...

Guest LeVeL

come up tomorrow to see mirza drop the hammer.... ;)

Yeah I heard Mirza is going to tear it up.. but just like Pod my PO doesn't let me leave the county... :P

Guest LeVeL

Level is pretty cool..... He is as Cold as Ice in the words of Rick James... lol

Plus he was mad niggerish man, which was right up my alley...

Yup I always have to represent for my niggaz and niggettes... :P

Guest LeVeL

Yo Level, which PO are you assigned to this time around? I got Marquez out of the Downtown precinct.

I got O'Connor from the Miami-Dade(Doral Precinct)

Guest LeVeL

Not bad. You gotta check in every few hours or are you tagged?

I gotta check in...thats why I cant stay for afterhours @ Space.

Guest Clauds

claud is one cute a$$ B&%$!!!!

My fav.: her lip gloss ;)

Nice how this "IN" topic turned out to be about Claud. I love this cj topic jacking shit!!

I knew you got my back babes...

Guest Clauds

Very interesting statement' date=' didn't Claud say you had her pic?

[/quote']

There is no interest there with Claud. But I know where your getting too and as you can see she said out loud in the forums.

Thats all I have to say.

Hey! There's no interest here either...Besides, I never really said, "Oh yeah, LeVel' has my pic" or did I?

Guest Cosmigonon

Can't say man but i'm sure you guys know her! so where are the pics girls? lol

Your all alone there buddy the girls on here are not that desperate to post their pics cause you asked... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

lol...dude what's your problem! just trying to put some faces to the names, i'm not trying to get hooked up..I don't need the internet for that.

yeah,yeah,yeah...lonely boy ::)

I agree, is cool to put faces with screennames, and sometimes we just can't go to EVERY party in town or West palm Beach to meet everybody, so a pic would do just fine. ;D

Guest coach

USMCR should try posting more than once every two months before asking for pics. I also like to see the people we are talking to...thats why I GO OUT AND MEET THEM. ;D LOL!

BAM! You tell 'em girl! And for the rest of you, come to the BBQ's bitches!