Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"In" Wednesday

Guest davidorth

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

You can now call me the tummy rubber . . . I tell ya . . . my rubbing grants wishes :-*

I'm not calling you shit. :P

Post a pic and then we'll talk. ;D

Guest Clauds

You don't have to call me anything babes and about my pic...let me think about it

Oh wait! I think LeVel' might be able to help

Guest LeVeL

You don't have to call me anything babes and about my pic...let me think about it

Oh wait! I think LeVel' might be able to help

LOL..yup u heard the lady. Things are not that easy now.

Guest Ariel

claud is one cute a$$ B&%$!!!!

My fav.: her lip gloss ;)

Nice how this "IN" topic turned out to be about Claud. I love this cj topic jacking shit!!

Guest usmcr

Yeah so why don't you cj girls start posting some pics of yourselves? I can post a picture of a HOT cj girl, but she might get mad at me, lol.

Guest rollyp66

Yeah so why don't you cj girls start posting some pics of yourselves? I can post a picture of a HOT cj girl, but she might get mad at me, lol.

And who shall that be

Guest LeVeL

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Guest Electric Eel

Nice how this "IN" topic turned out to be about Claud. I love this cj topic jacking shit!!

I agree Claud is a hottie! :-*

Guest LeVeL

I agree Claud is a hottie! :-*

Really..I never knew that.. ;D

Guest usmcr

And who shall that be

Can't say man but i'm sure you guys know her! so where are the pics girls? lol

Guest LeVeL

Your all alone there buddy the girls on here are not that desperate to post their pics cause you asked... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Guest usmcr

Your all alone there buddy the girls on here are not that desperate to post their pics cause you asked... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

lol...dude what's your problem! just trying to put some faces to the names, i'm not trying to get hooked up..I don't need the internet for that.

Guest LeVeL

lol...dude what's your problem! just trying to put some faces to the names, i'm not trying to get hooked up..I don't need the internet for that.

yeah,yeah,yeah...lonely boy ::)

Guest rollyp66

All I know is all the girls I have met from here are all pretty good looking, GREAT people, and LOTS of FUN!!!! You guys know who you are... you are always welcome in my circle!

Guest rollyp66

I heard you were cool level man! what's up with that!...It's all good though, lol

Level is pretty cool..... He is as Cold as Ice in the words of Rick James... lol

Guest web_norah

damn. so people are getting hooked up and all.

must be a hell of a party. once it gets real bad and cold i'll check this out.

Guest ddg

levels a minority...and minorities arent cool...lol....j/k :P

sticking to this thread somewhat...i still have the longest streak for being "out"

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

lol...dude what's your problem! just trying to put some faces to the names' date=' i'm not trying to get hooked up..I don't need the internet for that.

[/quote']

yeah,yeah,yeah...lonely boy ::)

I dunno why so many people on CJ think its pathetic to post a pic..i am so curious about how everyone looks..not to get hooked up..just cause we all chat online and see eachothers posts and points of views its really cool when u can match a name to a face...and if u knwo what someone looks like u can approach them when you're out. Nothing pathetic about that is there?

Guest pod

It lends it self to that sort of thing. You can actually talk to the person rather than:

*thump thump thump underground thump thump thump dance house music was born i am the creator(

guy: You wanna fuck?

girl: what?

guy: I said, do you want to fuck?

girl: Do I want a truck?

guy: No, do you want to fuck!?!?!

girl: What?

ad nauseum.