Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"In" Wednesday

Guest davidorth

Guest mikepayne

Yeah... I personally don't post my pic here cause I don't want to get mobbed by all the cooljunkie ladies... ::):P

Anyway, haven't you all heard of myspace yet? Get with the program!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Yeah... I personally don't post my pic here cause I don't want to get mobbed by all the cooljunkie ladies... ::):P

I know right..this isn't Hook-Up -A- Junkie, it Cooljunkie MOFO!LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

I heard, I signed up, I deleted my profile...talk about a meatmarket...its worse than a club. LOL!

Worse than a club??? I'm sooo signing myself up!! ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I heard, I signed up, I deleted my profile...talk about a meatmarket...its worse than a club. LOL!

I agree. That site is more of a frustration than anything else.

Guest web_norah

Multiply is a whole different bag and you can tell immediately by just the types of people who post and have their profiles.

Good lord, I was "in", and now I'm "out" of my wits. Druuuuuunk. The dude was handing me fucking pints of jager. I was only there like an hour and I left stumbling. ;D Once again, Roland has proved to be able to get me drunk quicker than anyone else I've ever hung with, ROFL.

Mmmm... Pizza Rustika while drunk. Is anything better? No, I don't think so. :P

You're an easy tardet!!! LOL MAn I almost put myself out too... Sasha, Rick ,Claud it was a good chill night.

I managed to only have a beer (thanks Rick) so i'm doing fine this morning :). Have a great day everyone.

how cute...no more back to back shiet talkin huh?

Guest rollyp66

Anyway I actually know every single person on my list. I don't accept random requests... ask Mirza he'll tell you I denied him on the first attepmt to add me lol.

Guest trancelator

Anyway I actually know every single person on my list. I don't accept random requests... ask Mirza he'll tell you I denied him on the first attepmt to add me lol.

That's b/c Mirza is a weirdo. :P

Guest mikepayne

So's Roland. ;D

Guest rollyp66

So's Roland. ;D

“I am one of the baddest motherfuckers of all time, I’m one of the best singers one of the best looking motherfuckers you’ve ever seen. Hold my drink BITCH!â€

Guest mikepayne

So's Roland. ;D

“I am one of the baddest motherfuckers of all time, I’m one of the best singers one of the best looking motherfuckers you’ve ever seen. Hold my drink BITCH!â€

FUCK yo couch, nigga!

fuckyocouchnigga.gif