Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAW

Guest durrtylexx

the way the movie was filmed was good...dark and dirty...plot was ok, reminded me a bit of Seven, except not nearly as good...the soundtrack of this movie was good...most of the movie looked like a NIN music video...the twist at the end was good...but i guess i was turned off by the way the movie used many old ideas and tried to re-package them again...a "C" movie at best...

Guest durrtylexx

the way the movie was filmed was good...dark and dirty...plot was ok, reminded me a bit of Seven, except not nearly as good...the soundtrack of this movie was good...most of the movie looked like a NIN music video...the twist at the end was good...but i guess i was turned off by the way the movie used many old ideas and tried to re-package them again...a "C" movie at best...

yea thats the only problem i had, the look of the film was like an Manson video..but the story was cool..the twist was cool..

Guest roxiecheerchika

Holy shit, what an incredible flick..Nasty, sick and disgusting.. ;D Go watch it...

yep definately something i will go see. i live for nasty,sick,disgusting,scary,thriller like this. my tpe of flick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Clarisa

terrible acting, great concept. definitely a movie to go see. If there were better actors and some script tweeking it would have been insane. I give it a B.

I second that though I rate it C

• 2 months later...
Guest LeVeL

HOLY DOG SHIT, wow, talk about a twisted movie, unreal

I got the DVD at home and I cant wait to sit down and see this shit on my Big Screen... 8)

Guest LeVeL

yeah this fucking movie is dark and twisted just the way I like it. Reminds me of last years Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I thought it was pretty good flick evnthough some people thought it wasn't scary ::)

Guest LeVeL

I say Buy buy it. I for one collect DVD's and I love having them at my possesion. The DVD comes with an extra disc which is cool as fuck. Hey I paid 15 dollars at Best Buy for itand thats very cheap.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I say Buy buy it. I for one collect DVD's and I love having them at my possesion. The DVD comes with an extra disc which is cool as fuck. Hey I paid 15 dollars at Best Buy for itand thats very cheap.

I went to Best Buy and they were 19.99 and it looks like the value of the title dropped after a week b-cuz on Ebay they range from 7.99-9.99 new....I might get one off Ebay

Guest fairyDust

The movie's good, I liked it. Acting could've been better, and It's scary but NOT scarier than The Ring ::):P

Anyways, I wouldn't buy it just cause I don't think I'd watch it a second time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ic143

Good flick. I'm glad it didn't have a cheesy ending. I recommend this one if your into this sorta thing.

WHAT??? The ending was horrible imo. I hate it when they leave open ended movies like that. I know that leaves room for a second one but they usually don't live up to the first. I'm not saying the villain should have died but what the hell happened to the Dr.?

Guest Cosmigonon

I love open ended endings. The meaning is left to the audience's imagination. ;D

I concurr. I hate the classic ending where the villain dies, ugh... :-X