SANDER 6 - 9

ROLAND       9 - CLOSE

TY sir

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space welcomes back ALL4TRIBAL

so yea i'll be back in town this weekend, for those that dont know or dont really care, i moved to orlando bout a month ago, pretty boring over here, nightlife sux, i work 24/7, so this will be a huge break for me...looking forward to see all the familiar faces out there & some of you that don't know me, just look for the tallest motherfucker there...plain & simple.

"See you @ Space"

Guest Cosmigonon

so yea i'll be back in town this weekend, for those that dont know or dont really care, i moved to orlando bout a month ago, pretty boring over here, nightlife sux, i work 24/7, so this will be a huge break for me...looking forward to see all the familiar faces out there & some of you that don't know me, just look for the tallest motherfucker there...plain & simple.

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

Oh yeah happy bday, tell the bartender u know Damon and u get teh red bull on the house!!!

your the universal sponsor for red bull....whats you record in one night...isnt it like 20.....lol....

will prob hit up the patio are the cj party... ;)

Bro I went through like 40 cans in like 9 hrs from Markus bday party and then going to flip and tonies, I thought I was floating afterwards, HOLY SHIT!!!

hahhaha u were just a little bit jumpy that nite lol

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

Haven't seen u in a while brother, u going to crobar also?

Guest RzO

only one more day!!!! Sander will rule and it is going to be a long nite with him....seeing him on weds night in orlando was just a warm up for this monterous event on sunday morning...

Guest Cosmigonon

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

I don't think so. Some female friends of my sister are in town from Panama for tonight, so I'm taking them to Crobar. I'll be too tored tomorrow, so I'll be hitting Space up in the wee hours of Sunday morning. 8)

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

I don't think so. Some female friends of my sister are in town from Panama for tonight, so I'm taking them to Crobar. I'll be too tored tomorrow, so I'll be hitting Space up in the wee hours of Sunday morning. 8)

See u there!

Guest durrtylexx

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

werd

Guest Cosmigonon

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

werd

:P

Guest durrtylexx

"See you @ Space"

8). i'll be durr.

werd

:P

;)

Guest lil_liz

ill be in chicago freezing my ass and dancing my ass off to techno .. enjoy :-*

niceeeeeeeeeeeee who u goin to go hear ramon ???

derrick carter (fri) and/or lawler (fri) and jeff mills (sat) ;)

BITCH! ;) 8)

Guest lil_liz

BTW looks like I will be at Space all night. My co-worker's brother is spinning at 2:00am so it should be a fun night with this gang.