Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K. @ Space ROLLLLLLL CALLLLLL!!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest ramon

ill be in chicago freezing my ass and dancing my ass off to techno .. enjoy :-*

You want a cookie or something?

no more of those shots from 9am on sunday morning at space ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seb

Happy Birthday to me!! I'll definately be there. Wish I was in Toronto this weekend though. Sneak's B-day party, check out this line up:

Allstars:

Derrick Carter

Mark Farina

DJ Sneak

DJ Heather

Special Guests:

The Cosmic Twins:

Derrick May (Detroit)

Francois K (NYC)

All World Entertainment DJs:

East Coast Boogiemen (D.C.)

Jason Hodges

Wally Callerio (CA)

Hector Moralez (Oakland, CA)

J- Dub (Chicago)

And the venue is slammin. Oh well I'll just have to settle for Sander. ;D

Guest RzO

i read the flyer on Space's website as well and it does say Sander in the main room...Guerra do you know if this is true, i am driving from gainesville and i dont want to get there at 3 and sander be almost done and not doing the patio....i have never seen sander not do a patio set at space ever...please post any info you have on this as i don ot want ot miss him if there is no terrace...thnx

Guest pussErox

"an exclusive DVJ-X1 performance".....

"By imitating the form and functionality of Pioneer’s digital CD turntables like the CDJ-1000MK2, Pioneer is making it simple for digital DJs to adapt to the new product. DVJs will be able to use Pioneer’s new unit to manipulate DVD visuals in exactly the same way as they would music. So real-time digital video scratches, loops and instant cues are all possible with the DVJ-X1, while the video and audio streams always stay in perfect sync, even when they’re being reversed and pitched."

http://www.dancefrontdoor.co.uk/article2013.html

This should be in the main room.

Guest LeVeL

yes but it was on the terrace during wmc..also if he does a dvj set indoors then he should still do a regular terrace morning set

Someone teach these newbies how to quote ::)

Guest pussErox

[quote author=pussErox

This should be in the main room.

yes but it was on the terrace during wmc..also if he does a dvj set indoors then he should still do a regular terrace morning set

i meant to say i hope its in the main room

Guest Seb

Oh yeah happy bday, tell the bartender u know Damon and u get teh red bull on the house!!!

Thanks man, I'll try to remember that. ;D

Guest ddg

Oh yeah happy bday, tell the bartender u know Damon and u get teh red bull on the house!!!

your the universal sponsor for red bull....whats you record in one night...isnt it like 20.....lol....

will prob hit up the patio after the cj party... ;)

your the universal sponsor for red bull....whats you record in one night...isnt it like 20.....lol....

will prob hit up the patio are the cj party... ;)

Bro I went through like 40 cans in like 9 hrs from Markus bday party and then going to flip and tonies, I thought I was floating afterwards, HOLY SHIT!!!

Guest JMT

Bro I went through like 40 cans in like 9 hrs from Markus bday party and then going to flip and tonies, I thought I was floating afterwards, HOLY SHIT!!!

your dentist must love you.

your dentist must love you.

Its not the dentist that worries me!!!

Guest michael^heaven

i read the flyer on Space's website as well and it does say Sander in the main room...Guerra do you know if this is true, i am driving from gainesville and i dont want to get there at 3 and sander be almost done and not doing the patio....i have never seen sander not do a patio set at space ever...please post any info you have on this as i don ot want ot miss him if there is no terrace...thnx

---The email I received from Space said that Sander will be doing main room & terrace sets.

--Cheers--

Guest rollyp66

I think i'll take a break after my Halloween Sunday!!! :o

No take the brak after this weekend! LOL I am y'all won't be seeing me for a few weeks. I destroyed my liver the month of October lol. So you know what that means some of you will be shot free lol