Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be careful Out there!

Guest rollyp66

Guest web_norah

it used to take me one hour, 100 miles roundtrip. Miami - Boca Raton...two long years of hell on wheels.

now i walk to work, three blocks, when i feel lazy i take the subway, if i go out, get a cab.....it is that simple.

Guest LeVeL

it used to take me one hour, 100 miles roundtrip. Miami - Boca Raton...two long years of hell on wheels.

now i walk to work, three blocks, when i feel lazy i take the subway, if i go out, get a cab.....it is that simple.

Its 40 miles back and forth to Boca for me Norah...that sucks 100 miles...but there is not traffic coming up here.

Guest trancelator

JMT and I work right around the corner from you...sorry about the threadjack.

WHAT?! All this time we have worked so close??!! I work on Congress b/w Yamato and Linton. We should do lunch sometime. Sals??

Guest LeVeL

WHAT?! All this time we have worked so close??!! I work on Congress b/w Yamato and Linton. We should do lunch sometime. Sals??

haaa....now your talking big boy....I got lunch at 12 noon.. ;D

Guest web_norah

it used to take me one hour' date=' 100 miles roundtrip. Miami - Boca Raton...two long years of hell on wheels.

[/quote']

Its 40 miles back and forth to Boca for me Norah...that sucks 100 miles...but there is not traffic coming up here.

last Boca exit. and i lived veryyyyyy far from work. it was shit.

Guest LeVeL

last Boca exit. and i lived veryyyyyy far from work. it was shit.

Hey I am feeling your pain in that category Norah believe me. Its going to be the Tri-Rail for me very soon. I'll park my car in the station and let the train take overthere.

Guest trancelator

Cool. BTW, congrats on the new position. You should check out the D sometime since you are close now. We recommend it to everyone. lol

John, Carisa...lunch??

Guest LeVeL

I work Boca Raton Blvd & Spanish River....I feel a few rowdy lunches coming on. LOL!

I guess I'm an Honorary Boca resident for now..lol

Guest trancelator

**shrugs**

ahh, nothing like public transport.

i used to do the 95 Boca commute......thats a shitty drive.

and thankfully i never had an accident in 2 yrs.

Norah, you used to work/live around here??

Guest trancelator

I work Boca Raton Blvd & Spanish River....I feel a few rowdy lunches coming on. LOL!

I guess I'm an Honorary Boca resident for now..lol

Boca is GREAT! The tri rail works like a charm. I used to take it up here when I lived in Miami. First Fridays at Delux (this Friday) brings the biggest crowds.

Guest rollyp66

I've started threads about the way and nature that people drive down here in South Florida which is ranked as one of the worst and most dangerous places to drive around the nation. Now that I have a child I'm really considering moving to another city sometime soon becuz of the way that people drive down here. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, the amount of dangerous drivers down here well increases your odds of getting into an accident at no fault of your own.

I hope for the best for you friend who's in the hospital and good luck..thoughts are with you.... :-\

DO ME A FAVOR AND GET A FREAKING CLUE!!!!!!

Study after study after study after study oh and the insurance institute and DOT all concluded you are MUCH SAFTER DRIVING IN MIAMI THAN LETS SAY MONTANA.... OR IOWA, OR MIN OR ANY BUM FUCK STATE. Areas of large populations are the safest. more traffic=safter

so go move to any other less populated state, you are more likely to die.

WTF??

yeah right, that why insurance rates are double what they are in alaska or montana. i have a sister thats had a car in both alaska and s fl.you are 1000 times more likely to have an accident here. the rate of accident to fatality might be more there but thats not indicative of the risk.

deaths vs theifs

jmt get a clue bro...

You guys are losing point of THIS THREAD get your own!!! Just be safe

Guest JMT

Cool. BTW, congrats on the new position. You should check out the D sometime since you are close now. We recommend it to everyone. lol

John, Carisa...lunch??

sounds super

C and i both work off Spanish River.

Guest JMT

Mississippi Sweets on Federal South of Spanish River on the right or Flannigan on Federal south of Glades, Mon Ami on Glades across from FAU.

i love Mississippi Sweets! Cuban Cafe isnt bad either.

Guest lulamishka

PUTTING THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC.....

people PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE....WHETHER I KNOW YOU OR DON'T KNOW YOU.

I just got a call today that one of my ex-coworkers, who I've worked with for 2 years or so, died yesterday in a motorcycle accident with a tractor trailer...At around 3am this morning with her boyfriend. FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD!! Had recently graduated high school!!! :'(

This isn't funny anymore, although it never was. PLEASE be careful....

I can't even imagine what her mom & sisters must be going thru right now...

people *please*...

:'( R.i.p. Lisa :'(

PUTTING THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC.....

people PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE....WHETHER I KNOW YOU OR DON'T KNOW YOU.

I just got a call today that one of my ex-coworkers, who I've worked with for 2 years or so, died yesterday in a motorcycle accident with a tractor trailer...At around 3am this morning with her boyfriend. FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD!! Had recently graduated high school!!! :'(

This isn't funny anymore, although it never was. PLEASE be careful....

I can't even imagine what her mom & sisters must be going thru right now...

people *please*...

:'( R.i.p. Lisa :'(

wow man !! sorry to hear that michelle :'( :'(