Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K "This is Everybody too" album tour @ Space!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

The return of Sander K!

"This is Everybody too" album tour

As some of you know, Sander K is one of our favs & is known for some serious legendary Terrace sets from here to Ibiza. Not only, but it's always a treat watchin' him & Roland work that Terrace together like butter meets toast. So if you've been b4 you know it's the Sander & Roland show & it's one of my fav times of the year! ;)

Sander will also be using the same Pioneer DVJ-X1 he & Pioneer introduced to the world during this last conference 2004

Now go pick up Sander's new one "This is Everybody too" just released in mid October. Sander's albums never dissapoint & "Everybody" is in my top 3 albums of my collection!

www.renaissanceuk.com

Dj Mag top 100 (Sander K #12): http://www.djmag.com/top100chart.asp

See u on the Terrace! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.sanderkleinenberg.com

www.djrolandmiami.com

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

The return of Sander K!

As some of you know, Sander K is one of our favs & is known for some serious legendary Terrace sets from here to Ibiza. Not only, but it's always a treat watchin' him & Roland work that Terrace together like butter meets toast. So if you've been b4 you know it's the Sander & Roland show & it's one of my fav times of the year! ;)

Sander will also be using the same Pioneer DVJ-X1 he & Pioneer introduced to the world during this last conference 2004

Now go pick up Sander's new one "This is Everybody too" just released in mid October. Sander's albums never dissapoint & "Everybody" is in my top 3 albums of my collection!

www.renaissanceuk.com

See u on the Terrace! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.djrolandmiami.com

like butter meets toast huh? lmao

Listening to the one hour set on his website from WMC 2004..lookin forward to Sunday morning.

Guest klit

The return of Sander K!

www.renaissanceuk.com

See u on the Terrace! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.djrolandmiami.com

I'm gonna try and sleep sat. night to make it to the patio early in the morning for this. I enjoy sander's main room sets, but the whole thing with sander at space for me is the roly sander combination and if roly is not opening the main room for him then patio it's gotta be for me.

Guest bcnjunkie

BRING BACK MORILLO AND FUCK THIS EURO TRASH CRAP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps tell roland I said the fish suck... ha ha

you're such a chick

Guest biznation00

The return of Sander K!

www.renaissanceuk.com

See u on the Terrace! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.djrolandmiami.com

I'm gonna try and sleep sat. night to make it to the patio early in the morning for this. I enjoy sander's main room sets, but the whole thing with sander at space for me is the roly sander combination and if roly is not opening the main room for him then patio it's gotta be for me.

did you pick up Sander's new one yet klit?

Guest klit

The return of Sander K!

www.renaissanceuk.com

See u on the Terrace! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.djrolandmiami.com

did you pick up Sander's new one yet klit?

Of course. Attempt too has been in my car's cd player since I bought it. The fruit is the track of the comp.

Btw biz, when is roly playing laudydale again? Need to hear a roly set.

Guest RzO

just got back home from Sander in Orlando....Fuckin HOT!!!!

can't wait till sat ... i actually talked to sander about sat and he said he will be all over the terrace...everyone, Sander is going to destroy @ space....Sander Fuckin K....rocks... oh and the dvj's were in full force and he has plenty of new vids to throw down....

Guest trancelator

can't wait till sat ... i actually talked to sander about sat and he said he will be all over the terrace...everyone, Sander is going to destroy @ space....Sander Fuckin K....rocks... oh and the dvj's were in full force and he has plenty of new vids to throw down....

That's awesome. Did he play at Ikon (or however you spell it)? How long did he spin for and what songs did he play?

Guest DJTeKWReK

Dude, I missed his show last night here in O-Town, but I think I'm gonna make the late night drive to see him on the patio.. hope 2 see yall Saturday!

Guest biznation00

That's awesome. Did he play at Ikon (or however you spell it)? How long did he spin for and what songs did he play?

Yeah, Icon it was.. Would of been nice to drive up, but I had "in" to take care of.

anyone have any standout track ids from the Icon Sander set?