Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar or Space on Saturday?

Guest Dizmus

Guest lil_liz

Cooljunkie party, or Sander K at Space? Where's everyone going?

I have the same problem....hmmmmm I guess it all depends one which group of people I end up going out.

Guest RzO

well let's see if it was pete tong vs. Sander we all know where you would rather be...since the cj party is early and the real sander set you want to be there for is not ill about 6 am i would venture to say you all can attend both... i will be going to sander but tha is only b/c in my book he is the best on the planet...

Guest vegasguy25

I am going to try to hit both. I hear Crobar is the ust-see venue in Miami. Sander Kleinenberg is a hell of a DJ though, so I will try to make it over to Space to see him. How much does Space charge to get in at 5 or 6am?

I am going to try to hit both. I hear Crobar is the ust-see venue in Miami. Sander Kleinenberg is a hell of a DJ though, so I will try to make it over to Space to see him. How much does Space charge to get in at 5 or 6am?

should be 20 bucks...only events like pvd that they charge more like 30-40 bucks...i paid 50 once @ 6am on a pvd night...but that was about 2 years ago...space is deff the place to be, i know for a fact that the patio is gonna rock!