Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lust 4 House Roll Call @ Delux

Guest trancelator

Guest durrtylexx

I hope you guys have fun..I'm not going.

Dude! Don't be a biotch, you know you have a place to crash! Besides, Sasha misses you... :-* ;)

I hear ya love, I miss deck and sasha also..But I'm trying to be responsible..If I go out this weekend, I'm going to space to check out Sander K.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ic143

Dude! Don't be a biotch, you know you have a place to crash! Besides, Sasha misses you... :-* ;)

I hear ya love, I miss tech and sasha also..But I'm trying to be responsible..If I go out this weekend, I'm going to space to check out Sander K.

Do you mean Dex? Or are you talking about the time I was kicking your butt in Tekkon? ;D

C'mon on Durrty, bring your ass out to Delray and hang.

Guest durrtylexx

She's my girl biocht.

Oh boy, I didn't tell you...she's a little whore. Yup, she gives love to you, John, Tom, Alex and she even goes for females too! Just ask Tom's girl Jen. Ha ha!

ha ha

Guest ddg

btw Marcus....did you throw away that record you played last week :P

No but I should lol. How funny was it when my friend came up to me after and said he liked the track lol.

funny shit...just like you blaming me when the power cut out.... :P

Guest ddg

Confirmed....I'll finally make it on a Fri night....so how do I find all you crackheads when I get there? :P

just yell out........"CAN YOU PLAY THAT NEW TRICK DADDY TRACK"

that will get our attention.....or just say hi to the booth whores(like myself)

Guest slamminshaun

Confirmed....I'll finally make it on a Fri night....so how do I find all you crackheads when I get there? :P

just yell out........"CAN YOU PLAY THAT NEW TRICK DADDY TRACK"

that will get our attention.....or just say hi to the booth whores(like myself)

I was thinking more along the lines of Sandstorm. He will play it right? :P

Guest kcariaga

ic143 and LaLeeBean, i will let you know if we can make it and then we can meet up.

thanks for all of the info

Sounds good, hope to see you there!

So, we have decided to make the drive up....can you give me the address of this place? Thanks and see you tonight!

Guest durrtylexx

I hear ya love, I miss tech and sasha also..But I'm trying to be responsible..If I go out this weekend, I'm going to space to check out Sander K.

Do you mean Dex? Or are you talking about the time I was kicking your butt in Tekkon? ;D

C'mon on Durrty, bring your ass out to Delray and hang.

sorry not this week..I'm only going to Space this weekend..Sander K.. ;D

Guest JMT

ic143 and LaLeeBean, i will let you know if we can make it and then we can meet up.

So, we have decided to make the drive up....can you give me the address of this place? Thanks and see you tonight!

16 E Atlantic Ave.

Delray Beach, FL 33444

Guest trancelator

Head east off of 95 on Atlantic Avenue. It will be on the south (right) side of the road just as you enter the downtown area. If anyone needs tips on where to park, pm me. 8)

Guest macboy

It takes me about an hour from Miami Beach to get there, but always well worth it. You can always find parking before you reach the block that delux is on. There are a number of free lots and street parking that are two blocks before it.

Head east off of 95 on Atlantic Avenue. It will be on the south (right) side of the road just as you enter the downtown area. If anyone needs tips on where to park, pm me. 8)

Also make sure you take the Atlantic Ave exit that is in PBC.

Guest trancelator

Yes, there is an Atlantic Blvd in Broward. I've had friends mistakenly take that exit. Don't make that mistake! ;)

Yes, there is an Atlantic Blvd in Broward. I've had friends mistakenly take that exit. Don't make that mistake! ;)

yep, i did that my first time