Lust 4 House Roll Call @ Delux

Guest trancelator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I heard the place is kinda cool maybe I will stop by ;D

Dork! Heheehe! Please I hope you aren't confused now. It's Jen not Irene. I know the whole conference call thing was a little high tech. ;) Just kidding!

She didn"t warm me that you would be on the phone :P

;D

Woman can be a little tricky sometimes huh? :-*

That is an understatement lol. :P

Don't hate the playa, hate the game! ;D J/K

So right! HeeHee! Wait no I hate that saying damn it. :)

You sound confused lol.

Sound? C'mon, well understandable you don't know me that well yet. HeeHee! Let's just say put Irene and I together and world you better watch your a$$! heehee! :)

Guest ic143

more details, where? when?

If you don't mind the drive, Delux is in downtown Delray. Great local place though! Guaranteed a good time. Lust 4 House is always the first friday of every month. Really great crew.

Guest kcariaga

If you don't mind the drive, Delux is in downtown Delray. Great local place though! Guaranteed a good time. Lust 4 House is always the first friday of every month. Really great crew.

how far is Delray from Miami?

Guest ic143

About 45 minutes north but well worth it. Several CJ's will be in attendance so you should really try and make it out. We'd love to have you there!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

PIZZA AFTER THE D!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

btw....mr ramirez is spinning at the red room..or red door (down the road from the d) ;) def hitting up both

NICE!!! We'll have to go see my girl Rosie! She's the bartender there. She's awesome.

mmmmm Rosie I want me some Rosie lol.

Just admit it, Marcus! You just want her to show you her titties again. :o:P

Red Door is the shit! I always have a great time there. Glad Johnny is back there. ;D

Of coarse I do what type of question is that? lol.

we're not going to have to carry your records around again, are we, mr big shot dj?

Thanks their heavy as fuck right? maybe i should only spin CD's because it's not as heavy to carry lol.

get some crates with more comfortable handles.

Record Bag???? Or Case for that Matter. My Bro has a nice one I bought him for Christmas, not sure what the hell he uses it for now since he sold Patrick his tables and shit.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

About 45 minutes north but well worth it. Several CJ's will be in attendance so you should really try and make it out. We'd love to have you there!

It will be my first time there. My Delux de-virgination. I am excited you should consider it. The people I have met off of here are really nice people!

PIZZA AFTER THE D!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

btw....mr ramirez is spinning at the red room..or red door (down the road from the d) ;) def hitting up both

NICE!!! We'll have to go see my girl Rosie! She's the bartender there. She's awesome.

mmmmm Rosie I want me some Rosie lol.

Just admit it, Marcus! You just want her to show you her titties again. :o:P

Red Door is the shit! I always have a great time there. Glad Johnny is back there. ;D

Of coarse I do what type of question is that? lol.

we're not going to have to carry your records around again, are we, mr big shot dj?

Thanks their heavy as fuck right? maybe i should only spin CD's because it's not as heavy to carry lol.

get some crates with more comfortable handles.

Record Bag???? Or Case for that Matter. My Bro has a nice one I bought him for Christmas, not sure what the hell he uses it for now since he sold Patrick his tables and shit.

I brought two bags and a crate I had four hours to fill for god sake lol.

Guest ic143

ic143 and LaLeeBean, i will let you know if we can make it and then we can meet up.

thanks for all of the info

Sounds good, hope to see you there!

Make sure you get there early.......Delux closes at 2am unlike regular miami clubs that get good at 1am.

I'LL BE THERE!!

Guest ic143

I hope you guys have fun..I'm not going.

Dude! Don't be a biotch, you know you have a place to crash! Besides, Sasha misses you... :-* ;)

Guest JMT

the drive sucks, huh?

He knows it's worth it plus you know where not going to stop at 2.

not now that i know about the best kept secret in south florida.... The Garage!

Guest ic143

the drive sucks, huh?

Dude you're a trip! ;D

Guest JMT

the drive sucks, huh?

Dude you're a trip! ;D

the more i think about it, the more i look forward to the Garage at 2am almost as much as the D itself! ;D

Guest ic143

the drive sucks, huh?

Dude you're a trip! ;D

the more i think about it, the more i look forward to the Garage at 2am almost as much as the D itself! ;D

Somthing about them hoochies shaking their ass on the dance floor that gets you all excited huh? J/K ;)

the drive sucks, huh?

Dude you're a trip! ;D

lol that's some funny shit.

Guest ic143

Dude! Don't be a biotch, you know you have a place to crash! Besides, Sasha misses you... :-* ;)

She's my girl biocht.

Oh boy, I didn't tell you...she's a little whore. Yup, she gives love to you, John, Tom, Alex and she even goes for females too! Just ask Tom's girl Jen. Ha ha!

She's my girl biocht.

Oh boy, I didn't tell you...she's a little whore. Yup, she gives love to you, John, Tom, Alex and she even goes for females too! Just ask Tom's girl Jen. Ha ha!

I used to love her know I have to kill her! :'(

That little whore lol.