Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm coming Nov 4th! Party people: Who'll meet me???

Guest goldensun

Guest goldensun

Ok girls and guys...I'm hitting Miami all the way from San Diego all by myself...and I don't know what to do first. I"ll be staying in South Beach so I want to stay there. Preferably the lounges and clubs that play house music. Plus what should I do during the day? I'm up for the sightseeing. Any suggestions??? ::)

Guest coach

Don't forget the beaches are topless! As far as what to do, there are really only 3 things to do on South Beach: lay on the beach, shop, go clubbing, and we have LOTS of all three. Go down Lincoln Rd and the south part of Collins for some great shopping. Whashington Ave also has some interesting shops. Be sure to check out the many vintage stores, if you are into that kind of stuff. For dinner you can hit up Ocean Dr or Lincoln Rd. I highly recommend Nexxt on Lincoln & Euclid. Also, Espanola way is a cute place to shop and eat. For big clubbing you've got State, Crobar, Amika, Mansion, and Opium. For the more intimate feel, check out Blue or Onda. For the "underground" type of feel, try Lounge 16 or W6. And if you really want to hang out with the locals, hit up Segafredo's, Automatic Slims, or Tapas y Tintas. That should keep you busy for a while.

back in the late 90's I took a boat tour of all the celebs houses in miami and all the islands. it was really cool..

besides that, bring kevlar and practicing have black guys film you while you walk down the street..

i took that same tour........ 8) lol

Guest coach

LOL, we take all our visitors on that tour. It's dorky but a very touristy thing, so they like it. For extra touristy flavor, take the boat that looks like a pirate ship. Leaves from Bayside Mall.

Oh yeah! And don't forget about the Everglades! One of the most amazing ecological sites in the world right here in our back yard. Take an airboat tour, I recommend Buffalo Tiger's. Nothing like the River of Grass.

Guest web_norah

i went to the Everglades once

and all i got were mosquito bites

saw some nasty crocks

and basically went to the middle of nowhere just to see nothing.

my 2 cents on the place.

Guest vegasguy25

I'll be down there this weekend as well, from Vegas. I'll be at Crobar Saturday night. I have to hear/feel that Phazon sound system.

Guest ramon

Ok girls and guys...I'm hitting Miami all the way from San Diego all by myself...and I don't know what to do first. I"ll be staying in South Beach so I want to stay there. Preferably the lounges and clubs that play house music. Plus what should I do during the day? I'm up for the sightseeing. Any suggestions??? ::)

john arnold and john beltran are playing the district on friday night :)