Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

My early final four picks for the NBA:

West: Houston and Minnesota

East: Miami and Detroit

NBA Championship: Minnesota vs. Miami

NBA Champs: Minnesota

Guest durrtylexx

whoa Terry your being optimistic..I think the Heat will make it to the playoff's but I doubt they'll win the east..

My Predictions are

West: Spurs and Minnesota

East: Detroit and Indiana

Championship Series : Spurs and Indiana

Champs: Spurs

but hey we have basketball till March ;D you never know

Guest swirlundergrounder

whoa Terry your being optimistic..I think the Heat will make it to the playoff's but I doubt they'll win the east..

My Predictions are

West: Spurs and Minnesota

East: Detroit and Indiana

Championship Series : Spurs and Indiana

Champs: Spurs

but hey we have basketball till March ;D you never know

Your picks are really good as well. I think that the sleeper in the West are the Phoenix Suns..

Guest durrtylexx
Your picks are really good as well. I think that the sleeper in the West are the Phoenix Suns..

I think the Trail Blazers are sleepers in the West

unless they bring back Magic, clide the glide, bird, rodman, the detroit bad boys and of course drazen petrovic (this one may be hard), then toss in some chocolate thunder with a behind the back pass from stocktin to molane, then count me out..

nba = one bad hip hop video... no one can shoot anymore and certainly thier image is killing them. baseball is back, nfl is still here and poker and bowling seem to get good ratings.

now i gotta deal with joe rose crying over shaq every morning... grrrrrrrrrrr

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah the TrailBlazers are the sleepers in the West, especially when they 'Trail-Blaze Up that Pipe'!!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

SHAQ FU and the heat started off strong!

HEAT - 100

NETS - 77

Yup the Heat look to be strong this season for sure..if I was a betting man...I wouldn't bet against them to win it all.

Guest LeVeL

San Antonio over Detroit in seven games in the NBA Finals.

Nooo Longer a Laker Fan ::)..switched out. I wouldn't count the Heat out just yet. Predictions shouldn't be made so soon its only the beginning of the season.

Guest trancelator

Nooo Longer a Laker Fan ::)..switched out. I wouldn't count the Heat out just yet. Predictions shouldn't be made so soon its only the beginning of the season.

What the hell are you talking about?! >:(

Where in my post does it say that I'm not a Laker fan?? It's called being realistic. The Lakers need Malone in order to have a shot. They don't have him right now. To say they will win it all with their current squad would be silly. Otherwise, I'd think something different. I told you Level I am a LAKER FAN 4 LIFE. My colors don't change. Anyway, the Heat won't win it either. That's right Heat fans, your club doesn't have what it takes to go all the way. :o

Guest JMT

Anyway, the Heat won't win it either. That's right Heat fans, your club doesn't have what it takes to go all the way. :o

LOL

its too early to tell.

Guest trancelator

Anyway, the Heat won't win it either. That's right Heat fans, your club doesn't have what it takes to go all the way. :o

LOL

its too early to tell.

That is true. I'll grant that. A few injuries here and there on Detroit and the Western conference team and Shaq is saying, "Can you dig it??!!!!!!!!" in downtown Miami. God, that would make me throw up! >:( :-X

Guest JMT

LOL

its too early to tell.

That is true. I'll grant that. A few injuries here and there on Detroit and the Western conference team and Shaq is saying, "Can you dig it??!!!!!!!!" in downtown Miami. God, that would make me throw up! >:( :-X

the best player from your favorite team comes to miami to start maye the twilight of his career.... i dunno P, maybe its time you start embracing the heat. if marino would have gone to minnesota i sure as hell would have become a vikes fan.

Guest trancelator

LOL

its too early to tell.

the best player from your favorite team comes to miami to start maye the twilight of his career.... i dunno P, maybe its time you start embracing the heat. if marino would have gone to minnesota i sure as hell would have become a vikes fan.

I love the area and have embraced all the pro teams as my favorite with this exception. I would root for the Heat but it's different for me. If Marino would have gone to the Vikes, I would have rooted for them. However, I live in the new market Shaq plays in and people have been talking enough trash already. I don't see any other choice than to hope he doesn't bring a championship here. Like Shaq said about the Lakers, I'll say about him: He doesn't play for the Lakers anymore. I don't care what he does.

Guest LeVeL

What the hell are you talking about?! >:(

Where in my post does it say that I'm not a Laker fan?? It's called being realistic. I told you Level I am a LAKER FAN 4 LIFE. My colors don't change. Anyway, the Heat won't win it either. That's right Heat fans, your club doesn't have what it takes to go all the way. :o

dam Trancelator...just giving you a hard time buddy..I know your hardcore laker fan, I can truly tell. Just dont bet against the Heat buddy its too early ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah the TrailBlazers are the sleepers in the West, especially when they 'Trail-Blaze Up that Pipe'!!!!!!!

ha ha ;D

Guest durrtylexx

Listen I think Shaq is great for the Heat..money wise he's great..They sold out the freaking year..One man did this for Miami, I appreciate his role..I dont blame the Lakers, if I owned a team and had a 32 year old 335lb center I would trade him also..I'd choose Kobe over Shaq anytime..Mind you I'm a Heat fan, but I'm realistic..I don't think the Heat will make it past the playoff's, unless we make another trade..

Guest trancelator

kobe = team cancer

We'll see. Yet to be determined. Nobody wore any white hats in LA. It's refreshing to have a Laker team that is hungry, that will give it's all and that has no drama. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Listen I think Shaq is great for the Heat..money wise he's great..They sold out the freaking year..One man did this for Miami, I appreciate his role..I dont blame the Lakers, if I owned a team and had a 32 year old 335lb center I would trade him also..I'd choose Kobe over Shaq anytime..Mind you I'm a Heat fan, but I'm realistic..I don't think the Heat will make it past the playoff's, unless we make another trade..

You know the Heat will pull some strings before the trade deadline..Maybe get another good shooting or point gaurd who can shoot the outside shot