Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: LaLeeBean

Oni1414777741

Guest LaLeeBeaN

GET BACK TO WORK!!!! ;D

I am I am I have a Closing to do so I have to get back to work but damn I never take a lunch for goodness sake. And I mean NEVER EVER EVER. Ok off to my Landtech! Love ya! Hope to see you tomorrow night woman I am sure I will talk to you before that.

Guest ic143

I've tried to tell her. She just won't listen to me. Maybe you'll have more of an influence on her. ;D

You must be Irene.....;)

Well if you dont sell out this time you WILL see me tomorrow! :-D

BTW, whos this Vaughan guy?? *lol*

That would be me! ;D No selling out this time, even if Jen does (she better not!). You can check Vaughan out at www.lust4house.com

I've tried to tell her. She just won't listen to me. Maybe you'll have more of an influence on her. ;D

You must be Irene.....;)

That would be me! ;D No selling out this time, even if Jen does (she better not!). You can check Vaughan out at www.lust4house.com

;D I know Vaughan, it was a joke. *lol* Shots of Patron!!!

Guest durrtylexx

i think you chicks are all computer nerds.

ha ha but honestly, anyone on here is a NERD..I'm dam proud to be a computer/house Nerd.. :P

Guest fairyDust

i think you chicks are all computer nerds.

ha ha but honestly, anyone on here is a NERD..I'm dam proud to be a computer/house Nerd.. :P

Yeah we're nerds with computers at work...lol

Guest LaLeeBeaN

You must be Irene.....;)

The only way you won't see me there is if I can't get a sitter for munchkin. I am trying believe you me I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to get out.

And as for NERDS, I agree with Jackie I myself would rather be considered a dork. :P Besides having a computer at work is beautiful thing when the one you have at home *ahem* needs some serious TLC. :-[

You must be Irene.....;)

The only way you won't see me there is if I can't get a sitter for munchkin. I am trying believe you me I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to get out.

And as for NERDS, I agree with Jackie I myself would rather be considered a dork. :P Besides having a computer at work is beautiful thing when the one you have at home *ahem* needs some serious TLC. :-[

i love my laptop & wireless high speed rocks!