Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Delux, Lust 4 House Review

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

This small town metro had a great time at Delux. It was especially nice to meet all the CJ's out there: JMT, CrzyC, DDG, Mirza, Trancelator, Tru1, Exotic E....shit, if I left anyone out, its not on purpose. Can't wait to shake it up again with you guys. :P Next time I demand an afterparty!!!

this is a great party they got goin on at delux !! now if only i didnt live an hour and 45 mins away id be there more often !! but im definately glad that its doing good !! keep it up !! 8)

I was just waiting to hear "this is for the house kids" for the fourth time, right CrzyC??!! lol

How did I not meet you?? This is the third time!! *lol*

Girl, I tried to introduce you. LOL!

What the hell was I doing?? I need to get my head outta my ass. This guy has some hot friends....i need to meet him. *LOL*

Guest JMT

This small town metro had a great time at Delux. It was especially nice to meet all the CJ's out there: JMT, CrzyC, DDG, Mirza, Trancelator, Tru1, Exotic E....shit, if I left anyone out, its not on purpose. Can't wait to shake it up again with you guys. :P Next time I demand an afterparty!!!

delux never lets us down. it was great meeting you both Shaun. hope to do it again soon.

i was looking for you and the wife at 2am, we all headed accross the street for pizza.

afterparty is now mandatory after the D!

(or the Garage! lol)

Guest vaughan

I was just waiting to hear "this is for the house kids" for the fourth time, right CrzyC??!! lol

Yeah... That's a great acappella... ::)

Better than a fucking horn blasting every 5 minutes >:(

Guest JMT

I didn't see any of you clowns... I was in the bathroom most of the night filling in for the soap, gum, Old Spice guy! :P

yeah, where the hell were you, pal? whats a lust party without Vaughan? they might as well have been out of patron too. ;D

Guest ic143

Excellent time! Great meeting you Trouble, we definitely need to hang again soon. That goes for you too Laleebean! :P As you all know, I have a massive amount of pics so pm me with your email address if you want them.

Guest trancelator

The whole night was a blast! Nice meeting some new faces and having fun with the regulars. I'll be ready again for Ramirez next Friday, who rocked the Red Room on the same night. 8)

Guest slamminshaun

Yeah... That's a great acappella... ::)

Better than a fucking horn blasting every 5 minutes >:(

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!! :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN
:) :) :) :) I had a blast! Thank You Irene for making sure I had a great time! It was really nice to meet everyone and it was nice to see others again. Trouble I'm watching you girl!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!! Apotheosis very very nice to meet you so sorry I crashed but alls I could think of was my little one. Trancelator also thank you for making sure it was a blast! There are some really GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT PICS!!! IC143 went WILD WITH THE CAMERA so if you interested you gotta check it out!!!!! I hope to be out again next Friday but I am in some HOT WATER right now!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

IC143 went WILD WITH THE CAMERA so if you interested

I'd LOOOOOOVE to see them!!!

Oh my god you have to they are so freaking funny! Irene (IC143) took some really awesome pictures and I am really glad because I had not been out in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, but I had a blast and found a new love for House Music and hopefully some new friends too. ;)