Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander?

Guest pod

Guest pod

Rather than confuse the hell out of people reading the Tong thread, I was wondering what the masses-at-large thought of Sander's set? I got there late around 4:30 or so, so I missed the first part of it.

DVJs were rocking it. Sander even has a video guy on tour with him.

Patio kicked it with Sander, Roland, Pete Tong, and LP tag-teaming. Nevermind the crazy Dutch bastard getting on the mic!

Guest klit

AHHHhhhhhhh sucks I couldn't head out last night. Happy b-day to all at cj and congrats on hitting 4th year. First time in forever I've missed sander and he plays amazing in the mainroom >:(

Can't wait till he comes back but at least I got one of my other favs coming down soon in MORILLO

Guest rollyp66

I got there for the end of his mainroom set, his Patio set with Pete Tong & Roland was incredible!!!!! Rocky you alive from that shot??

Guest Seb

I only caught the 1st hour of his main room set. He started out just like CD2 on Everybody too. It's the Fruit that makes it Fruity. From what I heard I enjoyed it. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Man I was there for his whole Main Room Performanceand I dont remember shit ;D.

By the way the patio was open pretty early on Saturday but the Dj who was spinning was not familair to me.

Guest hi-life

All I can say is that Sander was on fire sat night. His main room and patio set were incredible. Rolly and Tong keeping the the groove pumping.

Awesome night / morning...left at 12:30 PM...yikes !

Sander # 1. The man is relentless.

Guest trancelator

Sander was great! Roland, Tong and Sander (and a little LP as well) on the patio was one for the ages. It was packed out there. Reminded me of conference. 8)

Guest lil_liz

Me and my friends from work got there around 11:00 or so. Went immediately up to the terrace for the free drinks, and started dancing. They played a lot of house with latin flava. I got to go downstairs for a bit and heard maybe a half hour of Sander's set, which was killer. I had to be at work at 8:00 am so unfortunately I had to leave 4:00 or so.

Guest LeVeL
i didn't notice a single thing about the dvj's.

yeah same thing I am asking myself...no DVJ's from my view...the only thing I saw was some girls tits from upstairs..lol

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I'm so sad I missed the patio! had to leave early....but the little I remember from the main room was very good ;D

I knew ypu guys wouldnt make it to the patio! ;D

Next time i guess. :)

PM me woman.

Sander was great...didnt see alot of cjers @ cro for Tong, got to space i guess round 5-6 or so, saw alot of ppl out there...great memories...great fcking night!

Left @ CLOSE w/ alex, ddg, trancelator, cosmignon, andrew(real dj's dont dance!)...saw a bunch of heads out there...

oh and btw i want those picsss! u know to whom im referring this too...(that latin girl was just amazing...) hehe...Patron silver is the shit!

went to the creek after for bout 2 hours or so, slept, now back in orlando...thx for a great weekend guys 8) :P

Guest durrtylexx

man o man, gawd motherfucking dam its Monday night and I'm still tired from yesterday..I arrived at 4:00am & was there till close..I thought Sander's main room set, which I caught about an hour and half was decent..The patio well that was another story,Sander K, Pete Tong and Roland were going back to back till about 9:30am ..Then it became the Sander and Roland show, those 2 guys were going off..Everyone was dancing, people were wasted, it was another great morning at Space..It was a blast hanging with Rollyp66,trancelator, POD, all4tribal, and Andrew C..And we all closed Space down :)

Great f'ing time..Fantastic music, the vibe felt like a conference party...